seven

AMELIA SAT HAPPILY IN THE CAR WITH THE TBP CAST, I was the one driving since no one else wanted to. we were heading to a restaurant since we were all hungry and didn't feel like making or ordering something from postmates or uber eats.

We arrive after 20 minutes since the place was kinda far. We all get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. we get seated in pairs,
me and mason, Brady and Tristan, Rebecca and Madeleine and Miguel and Jacob.

I got Fried chicken with a side of french fries and drink is coke. ( fried chicken is LIFE and if you disagree i never wanna see you here again 😹 )

" let's play a game while we're waiting I'm bored" Jacob says. we were all down and starting playing. The game was when we would ask questions and if you didn't wanna answer them then you would have to post something super embarrassing on instagram.

The game went on for about 10 minutes before Tristan had to ask someone a question. he scanned every each and one of us like we were carrying a illegal weapon. his eyes landed on mine and he smirked. my smile immediately dropped, oh no.

"Amelia, do you have a crush?" really. out of all questions. I knew he was gonna ask because he found out about my crush on mason. Everyone's heads snapped towards mine.
"um" I felt pressured to answer, but i didn't wanna seem weak. "yes i do."

Mason seemed like he was gonna say something but was cut off by the waitress bringing us our food. I guess i'll never know what he was gonna say unless i ask but i could never do that.

After awhile we all finished, payed and headed out. This dinner was fun and i look forward to doing more stuff with them. I wasn't even thinking about my cr.

________________________________
short chapter because i want you to suffer 😽