CHAPTER 10: Close to you, has no bother

After Kristen and I had a little fight, we stopped at the study hall so we could review so that I wouldn't see Kristen's face that day. Well yeah I can't stand the look on her face anymore so I don't care anymore.

While we're review. I decided to write a love letter to someone else, like I said I love writing letters to anyone like my three besties are really touched when they read all of my friendship letters since we've been celebrating friend-ver-sary every year.

"Beh ginagawa mo?" Miles asked me.

"Ahh wala wala...." I stop writing until she notices it. "Susss anong wala? Tingin nga...."

Miles was teasing me that she wanted to see what was in my letter.

"Wala nga toh ok? Saka it's just a random notes and it's not of your business Miles!" Saway ko sakanya.

"Ayy alam ko na! Love letter bang ginawa mo?" Gosh! Miles! Really? How did she noticed that?

"Make it shhh ok?, And don't tell anyone about this." I told her it was just a secret.

Well technically yes I trusted her but I can't hide secrets for her especially Khloe and Isla as well.

"Ano ba kasi ginagawa mo? Are you up to something?" She asked whispered.

"I'm just making a love letter." I said.

"With whom?" Mocking what she said.

"I don't know but I won't tell you." I said while I rolled her eyes weirdly.

"Come on Zinkind to who?" She's been impatient like she's so funny.

"Okay fine but just listen quietly. I need to give this to Levisthian."

"Oh my!" She shout as I covered her mouth with my bare hands.

"SHHHH! Just shush your mouth!" I said whispering.

"So girl, how? How you gonna sent your letter to Levi?"

She asked curiously.

"Oo nga noh? Paano ba?" I said overthink. Miles suddenly laughed at my silly plan. So I decided myself to skip the plan. Hayssss... may point naman kaibigan ko, saka if ever man ako ibigay ko yung letter sakanya I would've get caught and embarrassed and neither exposed me to the school community like dang it! I won't let it that happened. I hate if someone filmed at me while I'm confessing to him my own deep feelings ahhhhhhhh!! Come to think of it, I'll just keep it and hide it then.

Well when the time comes... maybe I should gave it to him. I hope he will accept it. Or imagine he's not kinda interested though. Even Miles check about Levisthian's background since our first day she didn't mentioned about his love interest though.

Me and my girls are going to the soccer field to see all the GDU Sports Team to see Shone. I know Shone has 15 won awards at the soccerball team championship last year. And yes he always wearing a gray tank top like all the girls at the campus are really fall in love on him with his hot muscles.

Like you totally get fainted when you heard the name Shone Gavin Jang. We didn't get too much longer watching their practice. As I going down to the bleachers when I accidentally trip my ankle as I going to fall, when someone catch me immediately. OH MY GOD! IT WAS LEVISTHIAN!

"Hey are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm glad that I caught you."

While he asked me if I'm okay he started to tilt his head and made a serious face in front of me. I know like the article says that he is a serious boy and many girls says that he is a tilted head. Wow that is so very shocking right now.
I know that I can't stood up his gorgeous handsome face in front of me like my heart is getting to burst right now.

"Yes I'm fine, I almost got tripped and might got hurt my ankle." I said so tense to him.

"You're lucky that I'm save you. If not, your ankle might got a severe injury that cause from falling or tripping. Next time you better watch your way first."

He said. I stunned the way he talked to me like that which is so concerned. Nung binaba niya na ako at umalis na siya agad.

"Uyy Girl ikaw na talaga!" (Miles)

"Yieeeeeeeeeee! Oo nga" (Khloe)

"Sana all kasi parang true high school drama na this like ahhhhccckkk! I cannot!" (Isla)

Naghahalak-hak sila sa sobrang kilig dahil sa pangyayari iyon na di lang talaga ako makakasalita o mag-overreact pa. Bigla nalang ako natulala dahil sa huling hininga sa sinabi sakin ni Levisthian na muntik na malaglag yung puso ko nawala nalang sa ere sa bandang oras na iyon.

"Kayong tatlo magsi-tigil nga kayo!" saway ko nila.

"Zinnie! Don't deny it and besides we already see it! No don'ts no buts!" Khloe said.

"True ka jan sis kaya if were you I should really accept it coz' its a first love at first sight. Even though it was just a beginning well its a sweet thing like a candy haha." Miles and Isla respond.

"You know what girls oo na tanggap ko na yang love content niyo jusko why would I?" I said.

"Mabuti naman na alam mo kaya we should go back." she said.