CHAPTER 20: His neutral side

"Okay bye... see you later." (Kristen)

He was just walked away.

I know Levisthian doesn't like Kristen because of the issue happened. The way speaking goodbye to her which is pretty not good I guess.

.................................................................................................

"Good dammit! Where is Seline and Candice?" (Kristen)

(yelling*/)

"Hey Kristen, Belle! Over here!!" (Seline and Candice)

"Where have you been you two!? (Kristen)

"Wala since pinatawag kayo ni Headmaster kanina, we were just taking a long walk around the school campus and waiting nalang sa paglabas niyo, right Candice?" (Seline)

"True, like I can't believe na di kami na damay dun sa away niyong dalawa ni Zinkind and we are lucky na di kami pinatawag ni Jayden ng Big 5." (Candice)

"Alam mo girls just shut up! You know what? forget it! Punta na lang tayo sa room. Magpapa-chill nalang tayo habang wala yung teacher natin!." (Kristen)

"Hmm okay." (Seline)

"Yeah if you say so." (Candice)

..................................................................................................

(PRIME MINISTRY FOR GENIUS STUDENTS ADMINISTRATION)

"Hey Levi! What's up?" (Haruto)

(ignored*/)

"Hey! Did you just ignore me just then?" (Haruto)

"I think wala siya sa mood kaya ganyan siya." (Shone)

"Or maybe he can't move on because of the fake issues between her tourmate Zinkind." (Jayden)

(He drop the book by purpose*/)

(thud*/)

"Levi? You okay bro? About that, we were sorry and I know the issue is over and..." (Jayden)

"Or how about we should study together and make ourselves stopped for shut this nonsense, ey?" (Shone)

He silently can't tell, and he made a decision.

"Sorry about that, I just feel out of the mood and yeah we should study together instead." (Levisthian)

He smiled.

"That's my bro!" (Haruto)

"Wait, speaking of studying together.... where's Eunwoo?" (Shone)

"Where is that cold guy!" (Jayden)

...................................................................................................

Zinkind is in the study hall so she can focus on her studies and her friends have important things to attend to so they can't keep up with Zinkind's group study.
Before 30 minutes, Zinkind was leaving and she went straight to her locker and someone suddenly surprised her.

"Buti nalang natapos ko na yung notes ko sa English and also mag-iiwan na rin ako ng mga di kailan for school kaya dito ko nalang itago sa locker ko. Its my first time using this nice pink locker ang cuteee! I'm obsessed with this color and the texture is so nice and smooth. I wish this school has a lot of improvements when it comes to customizing this pink and blue locker. Hope it last forever." She smiled until.....

(closed locker*/)

"Ahhh!" (Zinkind)

"My god, you startled me just then. How dare you?!" (Zinkind)

"Oh, sorry I didn't know na magugulat ka." (Eunwoo)

"Hell yeah, saka nga pala ano ginagawa mo dito?" (Zinkind)

"Hmm wala kakaalis ko palang galing sa PMGS nakapag-notes na rin dun saka hinayaan ko na silang apat kaya ako na nang-una umalis." (Eunwoo)

"Ahh ganun ba? That's nice of you, hmmm well come to think of it, why are you being nice to me? Since first day of school ang sungit mo nang manalita sakin and I remember you said like "What are you doing here? How did you get inside, there are no thirteeth rank students here. Only geniuses student are around third to tenth rank allowed to get in." (Zinkind)

"Oh I apologized I didn't know since the first I met you and I was so cold to you back then and I realized that you're so kind, sweet, and brave." (Eunwoo)

(My god! Is this true? Ahhhcckkk!!! I can't even...!)

"Ahmmm thats okay Eunwoo, I understand." (Zinkind)

(smiled widely*/)

"Good to hear Zinkind." (smiled*/)

"I have to go home na, see you tomorrow?" (Zinkind)

"Sure no problem. Ingat!" (Eunwoo)

She smiled to him after she say goodbye. Napapanibago talaga si Zinkind ng makita niya si Eunwoo na sobrang mabait siya sakanya. Does he just pretending or he's being neutral to her? Hmmm not sure but I think he's trying his best to approached her nicely.