CHAPTER 44: I rather stop think about it

Levisthian's POV

[GAYO DAEJUN'S PRIME MINISTRY FOR GENIUS STUDENTS]
(천재학생들을 위한 가요대전 국무총리)

His mind.

Getting hit by the false alarm triggers me into a weird sense of feeling.
Eventually, it was never hope to meet this unexpected scenario that haunts me tremendously.
Taco shells, fried bacon, and cinnamon bread that craves me into hunger.
I rather could not stop about it.
I feel so guilty about her.
My only sister was the one I upset her, I should've been defend her during those days when she left.
I know as an eldest brother, he needs to be protected by his own little sister at costs!
I should've been scared by my stepmother.
It's quite more shocking because my sister gonna return to Korea and go back here our school.
Is she gonna notice me? Or ignore me? When she back home?
I should not be sad right now, people might see.

.........................................................................................

"Hey! Levisthian!" Shone snaps his hands in front of Levisthian's face.

"Are you okay? You look very silent right now." (Shone)

"Oh, what?" (feeling unwell*/)

"Bro, kanina kapang nakatulala jan, is something wrong?" Eunwoo replied.

"Gusto mo dalhin ka namin sa infirmary room, para ma check yung pakiramdam mo." Haru said worriedly.

Levisthian nodded.

The boys went to the infirmary room to check if Levisthian was okay.

.......................................................................................

(INFIRMARY ROOM 의무실)

"His face looks good. No headaches, and no high temperature under his neck. His lips are not pale. Mr. Kim, you seem a bit tired and I can see your eyes are all sleepy and drowsy. Have you slept last night?" The nurse said.

"Just a half-hour of sleeping," Levisthian said.

"All I can recommend you is that you have to sleep at the right time. Of course, our body needs an eight-hour nap time. Just drink milk it'll help you beforehand. I'll leave you guys both." (Nurse)

"Levi, if you need something. Call us okay?" Haru said in a sweet tone.

He nodded.

"What happened to you anyway? Did something happen last night?" (Eunwoo)

"I think I was overworked doing my studies and I couldn't sleep when I was lying in bed last night." He said.

"Bro you don't have to pressure yourself. You got us! We will work together! That was our friendship for." (Jayden)

"Jayden is right. We will work together as a team. If you have problems just tell us immediately because we are open to what's happening." (Shone)

"Thanks, guys! You're the best!" said Levisthian.

His mind.

I am now okay. It feels more cozy when I'm with them.
Taking care of me is much more comfortable and appreciated.
Knowing that I can show myself as a normal person, just act normal.

"Oh, Levi. Nasa classroom na tayo. If you feel unwell again, just call us. Eh tutal, magkatabi pa naman tayo ng upuan." Haru said.

He nodded.

(One hour later.....)

(school bell rings*/)

"Finally! Class is over now." (Shone)