Chapter 6--Non Existing Partner

(Dee's pov)

I was talking with Lif about random things. About bands we liked, music, friends. I realized that we had many things in common. That's good.

"Oh God, I feel like I'm gonna faint" Lif said shaking her hand to give her fresh air.

"Yeah.." I said.

"At least you can take your shirt off" She said taking a hair band from her wrist.

Lif looked at me with a smile on her face as if it was on purpose, like if she wanted me to take my shirt off.

As I was about to say something Heavy appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey guys, we're almost done with the car!" Heavy said excited.

"Great!" I said also excited.

"You're excited to get away from me how rude" Lif said jokingly.

"Yeah I'm so rude" I said getting out of the car.

I got closer to my car

"So, you're almost done?" I asked my dad.

"Yes. We will be in the hospital in no time" My dad said with a smile.

I was so happy. Just the thought of seeing Y/n for the first time in I don't even know how many days was just so pleasing.

(No one's pov)

Y/n was sitting on the back of a truck while Veronica was in the driver's seat driving the vehicle.

"I think this will be the time where you finally disappear" Veronica said with a smirk on her face.

"And Dee will be all mine~" She said laughing maniacally.

Y/n woke up in a dark room.

"Huh? What's happening? Was I kidnapped?? Hello? Is anybody here?"
Y/n started to sob.

"Can you shut up for one second? Like you're getting a little too loud" Veronica said pointing at Y/n's face with a flashlight.

"Veronica? Did you kidnap me? What is wrong with you?" Y/n said.

"Calm down bestie. It's not all about you" Veronica rolled her eyes at the comment.

She got closer to Y/n and turned a light that was above Y/n's head. She turned off the flashlight and started looking for something in a table she had.

"What are you planning?" Y/n asked.

"Just a little something for Dee's arrival. I don't want him to come here and just take you, he has to be with ME. Not with a shithead like you" Veronica said still looking for something.

"What...?" Y/n asked confused.

They didn't know what Veronica meant by be with her and not with them.

"Ugh, it's not that hard to understand, oooh right you're just...um, how do I say this without being offensive?" Veronica got closer to Y/n.