Chapter 9--You're Always Right

(No one's pov)

Vicky was driving to the police station with Heavy in the back seat.

"Mom..." Heavy said looking down.

"Yeah?" Vicky answered.

"Um, is Y/n gonna be okay? They're one of my best friends and I don't want to loose them" Heavy said in the verge of tears.

"Oh Heavy..." Vicky said worried "Look, we don't know how they will end up. But probably everything will end up fine!" Vicky said.

"Are you sure?" Heavy asked.

"Yes. 100%" She said "Come on little dude. Give me a high five!" Vicky said extending her arm to Heavy.

They did a high five and Heavy was a little less nervous than before. But he still felt sad. What if Y/n dies? Or end up in a coma?

While Heavy was lost in his thoughts Vicky was getting closer to the police station. With Lif's car behind her.

They got there, they parked and went to take out Veronica and José from the back of the car.

But when Vicky opened the door, there was only Veronica.

"How could he scape?!" Victoria shouted hitting the car with her fist.

"Oh no" Lif said worried.

"You take her to the police and I'll talk to Glam about this" Vicky said to Lif and her father.

They nodded and got inside with Heavy and Veronica passed out.

Vicky got her phone out of her pocket and called Glam.

Glam was sitting in the waiting room talking to Ana. He felt something buzzing on his pocket, it was his phone.

He looked at it and saw Vicky's name.

"Wait a second, I must answer" Glam said standing up.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi, Glam" Vicky said.

"Hello Vicky, did you get to the police station?" Glam asked.

"Yeah, but there's a problem" She said.

"What?" He asked nervous.

"Umm, you see, uh- Jose scaped" She replied.

"Excuse me?" He whispered-yelled at his wife.

"I know! I know! We are shocked too but there's nothing we can do. We don't know where he is" She said.

"Right. Well, let's hope that he's not trying to get to Y/n" Glam said. "They are rounded by doctora so we don't have nothing to worry about"

"You're right, good luck over there" She said.

"Good luck there too" He replied.

Glam hang up the phone and when he turned around he saw Ana.

"Oh my gosh you scared me!" Glam said holding his chest.