It'll all be ok [extended]~~ Five Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy)

Your POV

I'm on the run. From what? Dude I have no fucking clue anymore. At this point I might as well be running from the entire universe. My powers have been out of control. But they cornered me and I had no other way out. I tried to teleport.

Five's POV

"Hey, Five you okay?" Diego asked as they all chased me down

"I'm fine can we just drop it." I said annoyed

I'm not even sure what happened. I know Luther said something I got pissed off at. Then I was storming out of the building.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Viktor asked walking up to me

I assumed everyone else had gone back.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I replied

I hadn't told anyone about her. Everyone knew about Dolores but, Dolores was just to take her place. After, after she disappeared.

"If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here." Viktor reassured

By this point we were in the alleyway behind the building.

"What's that?" Viktor asked hearing a noise

"I don't know." I said looking around

It sounded so familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"Weird." Viktor shrugged

Then I looked up. I moved Viktor so he wouldn't get hit and ran back. I moved back and forth in hopes to catch whatever was falling from the sky.  When it landed I stumbled back.

Then I looked down and saw her face.

"Y/n." I sighed in shock

"We need to get her inside!" Viktor freaked out

I looked at her face and saw several small cuts but that was it. Or so I thought. I looked and saw where it looked like she had been shot in the stomach.

I teleported us inside. And quickly laid her down on the table.....it was the closet place to put her.

I teleported back and forth grabbing supplies and dropping them next to her. As I was going back and forth everyone came inside, out of breathe. Allison immediately jumped in and started taking care of her.

I finally stopped and stood in one place. I kept my distance. In all honesty I was terrified. I didn't know how to react. I was happy but I was mad. I was mad that she just disappeared and left me alone for all that time. I was happy she was here. And that's all that mattered. Where we left off could wait.

Diego's POV

Five finally stopped. It was weird to see him like this. He was just standing there staring. His eyes showed how much was going through his head, to fast to process. But, his face was emotionless. It was almost like he didn't know what to do.

I stepped closer and saw her. Her face was so young. Her face started twitching. She was waking up.

That wasn't good. Alison was trying to get that bullet out still.

Before I could say anything she was awake and screaming.

Five didn't have a moment to react but he was right there holding her hand. As she screamed and moaned he held her hand with tears dripping down his face.

I can't remember the last time he showed any emotion like this.

I looked up and saw Luther holding her down. The outstanding part was she was still making her way up. Luther, the strongest man I know couldn't keep her down. Klaus ran over and that in itself was awful. I ran over and helped. And with all three of us holding this teenage girl down, we were still struggling.