no. I cant like him.

The day of the parent project was coming closer and closer. Madeline was excited about it, becuase he had high hopes about his painting. Meanwhile espresso was getting even more nervous each day, he wasn't as social as Madeline. This was his first presentation in madelienes school, so of course it nervewrecking.

~

It was the day of the parent project presentation, also know as P.P.P. Espresso walked into school with his mini sculpture in his bag.

"Hey Espresso! Got your project?" Madeline asked while waving at him.

"Yeah.."

"Come! My friends want to show you their projects!" Madeline gestured espresso to come so his friends could show their projects.

"What's yours herb?" Asked  espresso. Herb held out a huge peice of paper from behind him, with petals attached on it. Espresso looked closer and saw that It was sea fairy, herbs adoptive mother. The petals were making teh shape of sea fairy's face, presenting his mother.

"Here! I made a picture of my mum with petals." Herb said. Just then, vampire shoved his face away and showed off his own project.

"Look!" Vampire seemed to be really confident and happy about his project. He shoved a picture frame on espresso chest, and espresso looked at it. It was a picture of a vampire, except it was way too detailed.

 It was a picture of a vampire, except it was way too detailed

"I drew my dad!" Vampire said, with his hands on his hips.

"No you didn't." Mint said. Everyone was in full denial that Vampire had drew that. There was no way he was that talented.

"Yes I did! It took me 3 months!" Vampire said angrily.

"Vampire, they announced the project last month. How could you have made it for 3 months if the project announcement wasn't even released?" Mint asked. Vampire blushed of embarrassment while scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhm...hotel Transylvania! L-like dracula said, vampires can um..tell the future!" Vampire quickly made up a ridiculous excuse and everyone stood there, staring at him as if he was ugly.

"That's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard. Look at my project!" Sparkling held out a clay cup with a painting of sparklings dad.

"You really made a cup with your dads face on it? Well look at mine!" Mint pulled out a stuffed toy, which was representing his dad. Mint looked confident, while the others were fighting back their laughs. The eyes were dimented and one arm was shorter than the other. They group couldn't hold it anymore, they burst out laughing at mints project.

"What? What's so funny? Mint asked cluelessly, while looking at each person.

"I can't tell if your project is a frog or your dad 🤣" Sparkling was gasping for air becuase he was laughing too much. Mint slapped him, but even that couldn't stop him from laughing.  Espresso was also chuckling a bit, and madeline turned his head to face espresso. He looked so cute when he laughed. Madeline couldn't help but stare at his cute giggles, until herb mentioned it.