CHAPTER 2

"She's a man eater

"She's a man eater."

Another night at White Diamonds but tonight the club was packed. Every section was filled with people. I had done three stage dances and a few private dances ringing in about two thousand as of right now.

I was sitting at the bar when some guy came up to me. Older white man, maybe close to his 40s. "I need a small favor but it's a bit out of the ordinary." He seemed a bit sheepish about telling me his favor. "Baby I'm a stripper, nothing is out of the ordinary for me. Now what is it you need love?"

"Will you take $800 to slap me across the face a few times?" He handed me $800 in hundred dollar bills and waited for a response. I take the money and stuff it into my top, standing up from my seat.

I gently rub the side of his face before pulling back and landing a hard slap on his cheek. I do this on both sides until both of his cheeks are bright red. "There you go love. Enjoy the rest of your night."

He gave me a soft thank you before walking away as I turn around and continue counting my money. For the short amount of time that I've been dancing some men will pay you for literally anything.

Some guys even come in and pay you just to sit and talk to them for a few hours. Others come in and pay me to fulfill their weird fetishes or fantasies. As long as it doesn't require me doing anything sexual with them I'll do it.

As I finish counting up my money I feel a presence near me. I look up at chili as she averts her eyes to the person 2 chairs down from me. I look up and it was the same girl from last night.  She was on her phone texting someone and she seemed irritated by the look on her face.

Chili comes back over handing me a corona with a lime. I pick up the bottle taking a sip before feeling someone take the seat next to me. I looked up and it was the black haired girl. "I'll take a Hennessy on the rocks please."

Her voice was soft yet husky. Something I didn't expect from a girl with a face as feminine as hers. "So you always just slap men for money or that an every once in a while thing?"

I look up to see she was looking at me waiting for an answer. "No not all the time, why? You want next?" She lightly laughs picking up her glass. "Nah not my cup of tea. You're not from Florida are you?"

"Nope, but I can tell you aren't either." Nothing about her screamed Florida. Not the way she looked, dressed, spoke or carried herself in general. "But what makes you think I'm not from here?"

I lean towards her resting my head in my head against the bar counter. "The accent. It's either Jersey or New York." I smirk at her, sitting up in my seat. "Correct on both. I grew up in New Jersey and lived with my grandpa for 2 years in New York, I somehow developed an accent when I lived with him and it just stayed."