Chapter 4: Rival

Apo's POV

There are a lot of people inside my store. I just hired one worker but his bodyguard doesn't want to get out of my store. Miles wears an apron. Then posing in front of the mirror. It's been like 15 minutes he's doing that. Then I went to him.

"Mile. Can you tell your bodyguard to leave because my store is small. I can't do my work like this." I whispered l to him

"Anything for you, Babe" He whispered to me and kissed my cheeks. Today's is gonna be a long day.

" Okay listen everyone. Yall can go. I want some private moments with my future husband. Okay?" He said.I roll my eyes

"Can Boss. But you need at least one bodyguard sir" There one bodyguard said to Mile.

"Okay then call Erika" Mile said with a serious face. All the bodyguards gasp. They all whispered among them.

"Are you sure,Boss?" The bodyguard said worriedly

"Yes"

"Why do all your bodyguards seem worried? Is she scary?" I was also worried. I imagine she is buff and hunk, very brutal and strict.

"She is Chief to all my bodyguards. There she is" He said. I was scared. I get behind Mile. I wrap my hand around his waist. I don't know what I'm doing. My body moves itself.

All the bodyguards give some space to Erika to walk to Mile. I only see an old cute woman. She seems kind.

"She was also my babysitter when I was baby," Mile said happily. He hugged Erika.

"Okay everyone yall can go now 🥰" Erika said softly.

"YES MAAM" all the bodyguard said simultaneously

When all the bodyguards go. Bas come as usual.

"Wow Apo who's that?Customer?" Bas said

"Y- Yeahh customer" I stutter and nervous.

"Are you okay? You look pale" He put his hand at my forehead.

"Ahem! Can I help you?" Mile looks at Bas angrily

"Erm, who are you?" Bas asked

"I'm working here. My name is Mile" Mile said while hugging me.

They both stare at each other. It feels like they shot lasers from their eyes. It was so intense.

"So.... red rose am I right, Bas?" I said to distracted them.

"Yeah, like usual. Can I have 2 cards please?" Bas said

"Can can, So all is 27 baht. Today, I won't let you to asked me to keep the change, okay Bas?"

"But I just want to help your business" I touch my face.

"Uhuk Uhuk Uhuk Go Away Dumbass" Mile mutters.

"Okay, this one's for you" The money and the card. It says "I Love U". It's is for me? I blushed. My face so red. I'm so shy. But he already have partners.

"Mile please take good care of Apo for me" Bas said to Mile

"I will take good care of him. But not for you but for me" He said proudly while holding my hand.