Realisation

-Timeskip to 3 years-

Anne was walking around the city, her skin tone was a greenish brown, she still looked the same as before, due to turning to a zombie she has lost her memories. Anne heard distant talking, she couldn't figure out what it was about. It was Sasha and Marcy, they looked different, they had more darker clothing and grown out hair, but Sasha's hair was short. Anne peeked over the corner to see them, "Marcy try to be more careful you could of made a loud sound" "Sorry Sash" Marcy afterwards noticed a zombie peeking she held up her hand-made bow and pointed it at it, Sasha reacted to her and looked where the bow was pointed, she saw a person with brown curly hair, Anne reacted to the bow and stopped peeking but her curly hair was still visible. Sasha put a finger to her own lip, to tell Marcy to stay quiet and slowly went forward "Sash that's to dangerous" she whispered, "It could be Anne" then Marcy looked and recognised the hair. Though the only thing Sasha didn't understand why was Anne scared of them and when she was close enough to Anne she realised it was Anne but not the same. Anne afterwards started attacking Sasha but she dodged everysingle attack. "Marcy run!" Sasha yelled, Marcy started to run to the base Sasha followed afterwards, Anne was chasing them, Marcy thought we can't let Anne know our base, she lookrd quickly behind and Sasha quite literally understood what she meant, they turned to a alleyway and there was already a course for parkour that wasn't made for zombies, Sasha and Marcy did the parkour and that made them pant, "What- will- we tell to her parents" Sasha talked as she breathed quickly, "I don't know but we'll have to figure it out" Marcy replied. Anne on the other side still looking for a way to get to them but quickly gave up then her head started to hurt and realised that was her bestfriends.

This will definitely won't make sense, but bare with me here, though I might need tips on how the hell to write a great story-