The thought

Skipping to Anne being released from chains, since idk how to continue the talk from the prev end

-Author :)

"Hey mom!" Anne calls, "Yes, Anne?" Mrs. B answers, Anne asks "I want to scare Sasha and Marcy but I need help with it, could you help me?" "Sure, what's the scare?" "This." while Anne answers she took of her head "Oh god-" Mrs. B gets suprised herself, "What's wrong?!" Mr. B pops out to see and gets suprised himself also, "Okay, so how when will you scare them?" Mrs. B gets out of shock to ask. "Dinner time", Anne explains her plan, they laugh as she explains.

-Dinner Time-

"Girls! Dinner time!" Mrs. B shouts, Sasha and Marcy get  down from upstairs "Where's Anne?" Marcy asks, "Oh she ate hers already" Mr. B answers, "What's with the plate and lid?" Sasha questions, "Oh it's a suprise" Mrs. B says, she opens the lid, revealing Anne head, "AHH ANNE!", Marcy shouts while hugging Sasha, Sasha not suprised, "Ok, Anne get out of that hole in the table" Sasha says, suddendly they hear a tapping foot to the right of them, they turn to see Anne's body without her head leaning on the doorframe, that's when Sasha gets scared, then Sasha turns to see Anne's head again laughing, "Told ya it would scare them" Anne talks while laughing, then Anne's body walks up to the head to pick it up, she grabs her head and puts it on her body, she twists her head to fit in the neck, Sasha still shocked and Marcy tightly still hugging Sasha, "Don't scare us like that, Anne!" Marcy says, "Did you guys forget I'm a zombie?" Anne still laughing answers, they start laughing also.

Then suddendly her head started to hurt a bit which makes her stop laughing, they notice that "You okay Anne?" Sasha asks while getting closer to Anne, suddendly out of nowhere Anne starts attacking Sasha which makes Sasha fall to the ground, Marcy yells "She lost control, get the chains!", Anne gets close to Sasha's neck and bites her but not fully, because she gets pulled away by Mr. B, suddenly Anne faints, Marcy and Mrs. B comes back with the chains and chains her up to be safe.

-Few hours later-

Anne wakes up with a short headache, she looks around to see she's in chains again, then she suddenly remembers what happened, she quickly looked around and saw Marcy treating Sasha's bite mark, Marcy sighs "You'll be fine, Mr. B got her away in time", Sasha notices Anne staring and then Anne looks away in guilt, Marcy notices too, Anne asks them nicely to leave her alone for a bit, they left, then she noticed that they didn't lock the chains, she loosens them up and thinks it was her fault that she lost control, then she saw the a boarded up wall, she took off the boards and saw a window, she thought quickly and decided, she opened the window, she looks back inhales and hopped out the window, leading it all to her run away

Idk where I am leading this fanfic to but I bet it will go worse and end in a cringe ending-