Ch. 2: Become the World's Luck Exterminator

*We arrive at my hideout, Which turns out to be in the far east in the Atlantic Ocean, What Lincoln and Lily didn't notice mostly because they were asleep was that my car could fly, I am a Bounty Hunter of my own class, I have an Underwater Base, Weapons, Battleships, The provided team, and I have necessary care for others to keep the operation alive*

*Lincoln and Lily woke up and saw we were landing in a base of some kind*

Me: Were here.

Lincoln: Where are we?

Me: Lincoln, Lily, Welcome to T.O.R.P.E.D.O! Technical; Operational; Religious; Pardoned; Elevated; Donated; & One people;

???: Welcome back my old friend...

Me: Shippumaru, Nice to see you too.

???: JOSHUA!!! *The woman came running to me*

Me: I know that Voice, IRIS!!! *I carried her up and hugged her* Long time no see.

Iris: How was your mission?

Me: It was great, by the way have you two met the ones i brought here?

Iris: Apparently not.

Me: Iris, Shippumaru, these two are Lincoln and Lily loud, I had a spare mission right after I completed my first one... I may have revealed the hero name to the newscast while in the city... But I did not blow my cover.

Iris: That's good.

Shippumaru: Why bring the boy and the baby here?

Me: His family was abusive... i just couldn't let the boy suffer, neither his little sister.

Shippumaru: Where did you find him?

Me: Outside his house.

Shippumaru: Lincoln? How long were you outside?

Me: For as long as this Luck Fiasco of My Family's Started... 3 Months Ago...

Shippumaru: 3 Months... It was that bad... How did this start?

Lincoln: Well, With me living in a house with 10 Siblings and all of them are girls... It is hard for me to get some time to myself... So i may have lied about being bad luck to get some to myself... It worked a little too good, And Lynn Jr took it too far, Threatened me to come to her game with her bat, and Manipulated her sisters to throw me outside... I was still a kid... It was harder for me to understand.

Shippumaru: Hmm... Joshua, I will not say you did the right thing even though you did.

Me: because taking a boy and their sibling away from a family even an abusive one can still be considered illegal?

Shippumaru: Technically, the boy will have the choice to have his "family" arrested for "child abortion, accusation, and abuse." But that is up to him.

Lincoln: I will think about it, but for now I have something else in mind.

Me: What's that?

Lincoln: Is there a way to chaotically erase luck in the world?

Me: Not sure if that's even possible... But unless if you plan to take all four leaf clovers, feet, and lucky or unlucky pennies and combine them all into energy you can siphon from anyone or anything in the world... Oh boy... Me and my big mouth.

Lincoln: Well...

Me: It's up to you, Lincoln, do you want to live a better life here with your baby sister, me, and everyone here? Or do you choose to go down the path I am retiring from as a super villain who has been on an iconic Street for too long...

Lincoln: I will see where this new life takes me first...

Me: Got it, Come with me, let me show you and your baby sister, your room.

Shippumaru: One more thing...

Me: Yes?

Shippumaru: Watch him... I sense in him a deep craving of vengeance.

Me: I will, You have my word.

___________________________________________