Chapter 38

Summer's POV

I was supposed to get inside of our house, but instead of doing that, I went to our mansion's parking lot to get to my car.  I chose my Yellow BMW.

I need to follow Winter.

Kung may mag-tatanong sa in'yo kung hobby ko ba talagang mag-habol, the answer is yes.

"Ma'am, saan po kayo pupunta? Gabi na ho!" Manang rushed to the outside of our house to block me from leaving. "Lagot po ako kina ma'am at sir niyan!"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "They will never know!"

Napakamot na lang sa ulo si manang at umalis sa daraanan ko. "Ingat kayo, Ma'am Demise! Uwi ho kayo agad!"

I smiled lightly at her and drove my way out of our mansion. Nakalayo na sina Winter kaya hindi ko na sila tanaw, I guess I'll have to go straight to his condo to meet him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going there to convince him that he should choose me rather than Spring or something like that. Nag-aalala lang talaga ako kay Spring. Her condition looks worrisome when I looked at her, she really looked devastated and traumatized. I think... this is the sign for us to accept the scientist's offer.

Noong mga bata pa lang kami, hindi talaga kaya nina Winter at Spring na gumawa ng mali.

I shrugged because of the heavy traffic. Kapag sina Winter at Fall ang nag-mamaneho, hindi naman traffic pero kapag saktong ako ang nag-sosolo drive, traffic kahit hindi naman rush hour! Ang malas ko nga naman talaga.

"Winter?" I knocked unto Winter's condo but no one opened the door for me. I think he hasn't arrived yet, huh?

I called his number, and after a few tries, he finally answered.

"Hello?" he greeted. From the sound of his voice, it was evident that he was still driving.

"Let's accept the scientist's offer," I immediately cut to the chase.

"I know." He sighed. "I already did that."

Wow. He's really quick at taking actions, huh? Especially when it is about Spring.

Aalis na sana ako matapos patayin ang tawag but  I heard footsteps, so I turned my gaze to the elevator of Winter's floor. It was... Fall.

I just realized that he will be staying here at Winter's condo for tonight.

He was surprised to see me here at Winter's condo. I noticed that his gaze turned darker. Napatigil din siya sa pag-lalakad nang makita ako. I couldn't read his mind.

"Hi," I awkwardly greeted.

I didn't know how to act ever since I got jealous of how he went to a bar with strippers, then he kissed me, and he told me that he killed someone. It was a really confusing transition for me.

"So..." he started. "It's always been him, huh?"