Part 6

It's dark outside, probably after the midnight but my eyes are wide opened. And even though it's supposed to be dark, my eyes are shining with light. It is probably because of the happiness which I am feeling. But can you blame me? I'm happily married, my husband is a perfect man and now I'm carrying his baby. To someone who has never believed that she can be loved, it's a lot, more than enough.

Sitting up in bed I turn over my shoulder to look at my husband. A grin immediately forms on my face when my eyes catch him: he's sleeping, his mouth opened widely and he's snoring quietly. A long time ago, snores were something what I hated the most about men but when I met him, I realized that it's not bad at all.

I quietly get out of the bed and walk out of the room with Buddy following me – of course, how could my baby leave me?

Walking into the kitchen, I open the refrigerator and look through the food in there. I really need to stop eating  that much because I will end up very fat and my entire workout course which I have done before getting pregnant will be useless.

But my eyes catch a jar of nutella and  I can't help it. Taking it, I sit down to the table and lick my lips.. I take a spoon from the kitchen counter and I start eating nutella, from time to time letting moans slip out of my mouth. I swear, nutella is too perfect to be real.

Suddenly I hear steps and I feel like I got caught doing some kind of crime. But maybe it's a crime, to eat nutella at night.

"Here you are," I hear Wilmer's voice which is full of relief.

He walks further into the kitchen and grins when he sees what I'm doing. I can't help but feel my cheeks burn from shame as I look down.

"Don't look at me," I mutter, ashamed. Heprobably regrets that he have married someone like me because I am actually insane and all those cravings are driving him insane too, I know it.

"Baby," He sits in front of me but I still look down. "Look at me, Demi," He says and I cannot refuse his sweet voice so I look up from my jar and meet his chocolate eyes.

"What?" I whispered, feeling childish.

"You don't have to be ashamed," He says. "You're pregnant and you have all rights to eat whatever you want whenever you want and that's perfectly fine," He assures me and I can't help but smile. Yes, he's right. He's always right.

"Yes you are right," I agree and start eating nutella again, closing my eyes at the amazing taste.

I hear Wilmer moving and then he's holding my hand, helping me to stand up. I smile at him, taking his hand and we both leave the kitchen smiling from ear to ear.

Slowly we walk to our bedroom talking aboutrandom things.

When we reach our goal, I lay down on the bed, make myself comfortable and then start eating nutella again. Wilmer lays beside me but suddenly he's too close. I move away from him because I know what he wants and he definitely isn't going to get it.

"I don't share my nutella," I mutter when he doesn't say anything but moves even closer.

"Demi, you know that sweets are my life,"

"No," I shake my head. "Nutella is just for pregnant women," I announce and eat my nutella smiling from ear to ear, leaving him with a pout.

-

For an hour I'm sitting in the car in my yard. Although outside is cold and I should go in, I can't force myself to do it. I can't force myself to walk into the house and kiss the man, the husband of mine. I can't walk into the house and force myself to make love to him. I feel sick just of the thought of doing it. He's cheating on me. He's a cheater.