The Taste That Your Lips Allow

Heeyyyyyy guys! I'm back with a new fanfiction! :)

Please please please tell me what you think about it and if you want me to continue.

Nice reading! :)

“Demi” Wilmer shouted as he entered the apartment. I looked at the watch and shook my head in sadness. He had said he would be at home around 2PM, so I had decided to make him a dinner because it was fourth anniversary. And of course, he had to get home an hour later and ruined my plans. That’s typical Wilmer.

I could hear how he took off his shoes and walked to the kitchen. I ignored him for a moment because I was a little bit mad. Well, usually I got mad for a really silly thing, and he had already used to it. After a moment of silence, he walked closer to me and hugged me from behind.

“Hi,” He murmured against my neck and left a quick kiss there. I tried to act angry but how was I supposed to be angry when he was so close to me. He had the effect on me and he knew it very well. Sometimes he used it against me.

“What are you doing here?” I turned off the stove and turned to face him. “You were supposed to come back later, I was preparing lunch for you,” I whined, looking into his beautiful eyes. He gave me an apologizing smile and kissed my nose.

“Baby, don’t worry about it. You can finish it later. Right now I have a surprise for you, you have to come with me,” He grabbed my hand and looked at me with an unclear smile. He was acting really really strange.

I raised an eyebrow at him because I had no idea what he had planned. Although he was good at making surprises, I really hated surprises. He started dragging me out of the house without a word. I asked him where were we going but instead of the answer, he gave me a smile. A smile which meant he had something in his mind.

Oh God.

“Okay, okay, I’m going,” I groaned and he loosened his grip around my wrist. He gave me another smile, which made me confused even more, and winked before opening the car door. I rolled my eyes at him; usually he wasn’t a gentleman, but when he wanted to apologize about something, he would always become one. And that fact made me even more nervous. What had he done?

I got in the car and followed his movements with my eyes. Why was he acting like that? Maybe he was cheating on me? No, no, it’s Wilmer, he would never do something like that… would he? Maybe he was leaving me? Maybe something happened to his family? My family?

Millions of thoughts rushed through my mind as I looked at Wilmer. He started a car without saying anything. Something was really wrong.

 “Baby, please, tell me where we are going,” I groaned, looking at Wilmer, who was driving us somewhere. We were on our way for about 5 minutes, and he hadn’t said me a word. “You know I hate surprises,” I added but he didn’t say anything. I could tell he was smirking, he liked to tease me.

I rolled my eyes at him again. He was being an asshole. I folded my arms over my chest and sighed, pouting, but it hadn’t had an effect on him. He wasn’t even looking at me. I couldn’t stay calm when he was almost ignoring me. What a surprise.

“Wilmer,” I whined, looking at him with my best puppy face.

“Stop,” He muttered, without looking at me. “Try to be patient, love,” He added.

Oh yeah, love? Maybe he had planned something… Why do I always think the worst?

After a few minutes, the car stopped at the beach. I looked at Wilmer confused. Why were we going here? He turned to me, gave me a small smile again (I was already tired of these kind of smiles)  and got out of the car. I got out of the car too and followed him to the beach.

Suddenly he stopped walking and turned to me. Our eyes met and locked together as he took a step closer to me and kissed me passionately. My eyes immediately closed and my arms found their way around his neck. I couldn’t remember the last time we were kissing like that. It was probably the time when we admitted our feeling to each other.

He pulled away, breathless, and our eyes met again. He was looking at me with a strange stare which made me nervous again. What the hell was happening?

“Demi,” He started, “I’ve been thinking…”He took my hand and left a soft kiss on it, making me close my eyes. He was being too sweet. He gave me another smile and let go of my hand.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I still had no idea what we were doing on the beach and why he was acting like that. He seemed so nervous or even scared of something, I couldn’t remember the last time I saw him like that.

Wilmer put his hand into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small black box. He looked up at me and kneeled. Oh. My. God. I think my breathing stopped that moment.

“Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you marry me?” He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

That moment my world stopped turning. I felt tears running down my cheeks but I couldn’t move or say anything either. I was paralyzed there. Oh my God. I couldn’t believe it was really happened. My heart was beating so fast and the tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall.

“Y-yes” I managed to whisper and covered my mouth with my hand to stop the sobs. I didn’t even know why I was crying so much; maybe because it was the day, which I dreamed all my life about, maybe because I was so sensitive or maybe just because I loved him more than my life.

He smiled to me and put a ring on my finger, before standing up and kissing me. I kissed him back, trying to express how I felt about all this. I wrapped my hands tightly around his neck, pulling him closer to me, enjoying our moment.

I was the happiest person in the whole world.

I was.

I open my eyes and shake my head, repeatedly. I can feel tears already running down my cheeks and my breathing is faster than usually. Crap. I was dreaming again.

 Although it may not be called a dreaming, it was a memory, a memory of life which will never come back.