Level 12

I Have opened my eyes to a white room which was pretty small, the only thing I saw was a table and a chair.
The table had some documents on it that I assume was from the MEG then I saw a plain wood door to the corner of the room which I assumed was a way out of here, but before I went I decided to read the documents on the table. They said this:

M.E.G Report #0013

Date: 1999-4-16

All information is not to be shared with anyone except the M.E.G Team unless specifically allowed to share

Log.1
My team has made it to a new level of this world, It seems to be a white room 5x5 it seems with a wooden table and chair, the walls seem to be able to be damaged so atleast its different from level 0, we are thinking of calling it level 12 but our minds are getting fuzzy and strange, we fear we are turning into Insanities but the side effects are not imminent. Additional backup requested.

M.E.G Report #0014

All information is not to be shared with anyone except the M.E.G Team unless specifically allowed to share

Date: 1999-4-17

Log.2
Thank you for the backup 2 M.E.G officers from Base 11 and 2 M.E.G scientists, Thankfully it is just a side effect of the level, one of the scientists reassured.
We are still studying this level and may take 2-3 months to fully understand it, more reports soon.

M.E.G Report #0015

All information is not to be shared with anyone except the M.E.G Team unless specifically allowed to share

Date: 1999-7-5

Log.3
We have discovered something worrying, the scientists have said that another side effect of the level is that whenever you leave, it automatically wipes the memory of its existence to the person who leaves. But some good news is that the door in the corner of the room does infact lead to another level, Bad news is that it leads to a Random level which is not preferred, at all... And we have heard multiple soundscapes from the levels it may lead to like ambient sounds of waves and some of the buzz from level 0.

and that was the last report,

the documents seemed old and like they said it was from 1999 so it seemed to be the older days of the M.E.G so that was a interesting read, but it also said that when I leave this level all memory is wiped of its existence and it goes to a Random level. Then I heard ambient...Pool sounds? So I hoped there was no entites there and went through the door.