Leaving and Talking

It has been 3 months now and I think im ready to leave level 11, i've recently been doing some more research and found out more information on the levels I currently know of.
But I can't go past level 11 in the wikidot, and I can't see levels 3-10.

It's like somethings preventing me about knowing future levels and letting me prepare for them ahead of time.

Weird, but uh I learned you can go back to other levels, I thought personally you could only go forward but no you can backtrack just as easily.

I also learned more about MEG and Learned about other groups in the Backrooms, The MEG is a sort of government in the Backrooms and there are Outposts at 1 and 2 (but none at level 0 because of the general anomalies of the level)

MEG I can see is comparable to another creepypasta I know called the "SCP Foundation" basically just containing Monsters and unnatural things, With a category in the wikidot Called "Objects" which further compares it to the SCP Foundation.

But if the Backrooms are real does that mean it is too?

Well I don't know and I most likely never will, anywho I tried asking MEG where I can leave and pointed me and asked if I REALLY want to leave?
this made me naturally uncomfortable but I confirmed and walked until the buildings looked...glitched, like there were buildings inside of each other i saw one flying for some reason and there were no facelings or hounds anymore.

He told me when I want to leave I just walk into something here, he then explained how to noclip, "breathe in breathe out, you had your fun and time to move on, close your eyes...step 1 2 3 step 1 2 3 step 1 2 3,Then suddenly move a direction, after 10 seconds open your eyes and you will be in a new level"

I decided to pack some things like:
Almond water (20)
Protien bars (50)
Pocket knife
Durable clothing (3 pairs)
Flashlight
Handgun I found in a Golden freezer

And finally I found something called "Lucky 'O Milk" which seems to be some flavored milk like chocolate and strawberry and a wanderer on the street told me that any Yellow Milk you find should be heated up to 73°F
because "Just in case"
sure enough I found 5 yellow milk containers that a "Hobo Faceling" gave to me so I will bring a lighter because "Just in Case"

Lucky 'O Milk (15 bottles)

that's everything I can fit in my backpack so I just went to the outer part of the city and followed the noclipping instructions.

"Breathe in... Breathe out, you had your fun and it's time to move on, close your eyes...step 1... 2... 3... step 1... 2... 3... step 1... 2... 3,Then suddenly move into a wall, after 10 seconds open your eyes and you will be in a new level"

Sorry for being late in my story part I am forgetful but I will try to do it every week so hopefully I can live up to that, I'm thinking every Saturday is good but skipping this Saturday cuz I just gave you a story part so thats gonna be my schedule, planning to do 50 parts each with minimum 300 words and if that sounds like alot its fine it takes me like 20 minutes to write this not that long *_*
Thanks for 100 reads I appreciate it and maybe if I get 500 Reads I can make a non-cannonical Level FUN entry :)

Thanks and enjoy reading every Saturday or so!