A notice about this fanfiction... :/

Hello everyone, I'm typing this right now because there's some stuff that I'd like to share with you all that read this story. Firstly I'm not 100 percent if I'll continue the story after chapter 4.5 because after watching how Vox and Shoto talked about minors and teens watching them stream, like the nsfw stuff they talk about, and shouldn't be watched by minors in that age group. It made me realize that me at my age shouldn't be listening to stuff way out of my league and that I should be more focused with my schoolwork and well-being, rather than writing nsfw work and anything else in that category. As a guildred it really was an eye opener because as Shoto talked about it the more I realized " This isn't right or this isn't for me at the moment." These two and all of the other streamers I watch, have made such a massive impact on my life and hopefully if one way doesn't go right i could turn left to be a VTuber like them when I'm a bit older. So therefore if what I do at my age is something that makes them uncomfortable, then I'd stop completely. I'm not saying I'll stop writing the fanfic here but I'm just thinking about it right now because i was exposed at such a young age, I thought it was ok to know about stuff I shouldn't, and I blame myself for digging into it deeper and becoming so engaged that i started writing it. Now it's become a habit and I'm embarrassed about it and as much as I'd love to talk about it, I can't because of the household I live in. I'm scared I'd be bashed or scolded for it, but I hope you guys will read this and understand where I'm coming from and won't judge me for it. So thank you for all the love and support you've given me these past few chapters and I appreciate every last one of you so so much.

-KlutzyMari :)