Terrible

Anna went to school with Sere, all of their classmates are so happy and excited when they see her, she felt uncomfortable with those smiles so she just lowered her head.

She's not comfortable to their smiles because before she entered ti her dream world, all of them are bullying her and no one cares about her but only her grandma. Sere, in the other hand, just let her feel the pain she didn't deserved, so she just got into her plans, anyway, she will use Sere temporary until she gets out of here. One day, she'll be back to her real world with a revenge smile to those people who tried to kill her and dragged her down.

Anna hold Sere's hand and went to the botanical garden and fortunately, there were no people around them.

"Sere, I need your help. I want you to help me not to captured by Creg and my grandma or else, there will be more terrifying things will happen soon they will captured me."- Anna said to Sere while lowering her voice so that no one will heard their conversation.

Anyway, she and Crista is the only knew that this world is all just a dream and fake, and she will assure that also Sere will not know that she didn't even exist.

"What's that, Anna? Come on, just tell me and I'm willing to help you. And about Creg and your grandma? Don't worry, I'm here always by your side."- Sere replied to Anna with a smile expression on her face.

"Not just that, Sere. The thing is, if I will die, all of you, all of the people around us will be vanished as soon as they captured me. So please, don't let anyone Creg and grandma will capture me."- Anna hold Sere's hands and look into her eyes.

"If that's the only way to protect you, Anna, as a friend, sure! I will do it for you."- Anna was so glad to hear that from Sere, she hugged her and close her eyes. In this dream world she entered, even when she will go to the real world, she will remember how kind Sere to her.

"Hey! Girls, what are you doing here?"- Anna almost jumped when sebody interrupts their conversation, sge saw Creg's walking to them, he's smiling widely but not to Sere. She now understand what's going on.

"Creg! What are you doing here? Uhm, you know, I'm talking to Sere about something so nice..."- Anna look at Sere and make a sign that she will going to agree to her lies, and for that, Sere smile and just nod her head.

"Yeah! And I'm sorry about last night. I borrowed your girlfriend because I've missed her so much."- Sere said to Creg, he just nod his head and nothing say to Sere, then he turned his head to Anna and look at her.

"Babe, I've been texting you and calling you last night but you're not answering any of those."- Creg worriedly said to Anna, but Anna knows he's just pretending to be worried about her.

She pulled out her phone from her bag, she opened it, that she had a motive to turned it off all night just not to acceot any texts and calls from him because she knew that her grandma will looking at her, and then she will be captured by them and she will be the next sacrifice. Thanks to Crista, she helped her to realized all about this.

She bite her nails and look how many texts and calls she've missed yesterday from Creg.

"I'm so sorry... My phone is ran out of battery. Uhm, would you mind if we're going to the cafeteria? You know, I'm not going to eat here."- Anna said to Creg, Sere remained silent.

"I will come with you, guys."- Creg said but Anna stop him.

"Promise, it will be quick. We'll find you later, babe. Bye!"- she kissed his cheeks so Creg almost blushed, while they were walking, Anna just gave him a wave and a flying kiss.

~~~~~~~=======~~~~~~~

"Are you going to avoid your boyfriend? Let me guess, that will not going too long."- Sere said to Anna while she's sharing foods with her, it was Anna's mom's specialty, she realized how delicious her mom's cook so she requested last night to cook some delicious foods for her, and also to save more money from the cafeteria.

"As long as I can, I will be avoidong him from now on."- Anna grab her spoon and start eating.

"But, Anna. Don't you remember? He's still your boyfriend!"- Sere replied to her. Yeah, right. She almost forgot about that, but after all the words that Sere told her last night? She will going to break up with him even the day is not yet to come to come back to the real world where she belong.

"Yes, but an evil boyfriend. You know what, Sere? To make it fast, I'm going to break up with him and that's it! He will no longer with me."- Anna replied to Sere, Sere look at Anna like she didn't know what will happens next if she will going to dump Creg for her sake.

"Anna, you knew he's an evil. And you think he will let go of you that so easily? No. Even when you're going to break up with him, who knows if they will going to kidnapped you? You know how important to the humans like us who sell their bodies to the demon the sacrifice they will get. They will not going to care about you anymore, instead they will care about your body and soul."- Sere explained to Anna, Anna didn't think of that. And Sere is rightz they will not going to let her go, because demons are always a demon. But, how would Sere knew about this all?

"You knew all about this. Why?"- Anna curiosly asked Sere. Sere pulled out her phone from her bag.

"I searched all of that after I heard Creg and Mrs. Climpson."- Sere

Please vote, leave a comment and scroll for more parts of my story thank you for reading:)))