Tantrum

Sere let Anna saw the screen shots of what she searched yesterday, and there were hints about the demons possessed in their bodies, no, it means they sell their eyes to the demon.

"Not just that, Anna. I found out that when they failed to obey the rules of the demon king, their eyes were burned first until they die."- Sere said to Anna, she lowered her voice because she didn't want that the vendor in their cafeteria will heard about their conversations and think that they are both crazy.

She look at the cafeteria and noticed that she's busy preparing some snacks and lunches for every students.

"Right. There's a way how can I possibly make it real quick."- Anna

"What was that?"- Sere

"For now, that was just a secret. Come on, let's eat."- Anna replied to Sere, Sere just shook her head in disbelief, Anna is being voracious today and she didn't know why.

~~~~~~~=======~~~~~~~

Anna went to Creg in the rooftop, she had a knife that she's been hiding. Maybe if he will be destructed, she can easuly stab the knife in his back.

She wears a seductive suit that following morning and the guards just let her entered the university.

She texted Creg that they will do the thing that he wanted for, and then a wuick reply from Creg saying that he cannot wait to taste her. How yuck.

She took a deep breath before entering the rooftop, when she opens the door, Creg just grab her hand and look at her with amused on his face. She was right, Creg will fall of her suit. She's wearing croptop and skirt and she covered her croptop with a thin jacket but not too thin to reveal her sexy back. And she's wearing a high heel boots to make her more hotter and a red lipstick to do the part.

"Babe, you're so sexy... I want to taste you right now..."- Creg whispered to Anna, not knowing there's a danger waiting to him.

"I know, babe... I've been thinking about what you've been told me, and I'm ready to do that for you..."- Anna replied to Creg, Creg grabbed her waist and started kissing her so passionate.

His kiss made her realized that he's seductive, but before she will be fall into his kiss, she pulled out the knife from the high heel boots, she let the knife went inside before she pulled it out, and before she stabbed the knife to his back, Creg pushed her so he saw the knife she's holding, Anna is in a bit shocked and didn't know how to react. How's now that Creg knows about her plan to kill him?

Little did she didn't know, there's a mirror from behind that Creg saw all of her actions and also the knife that she's holding so he pushed Anna away from him.

"You're trying to kill me! Bitch!"- Creg said to Anna so sarcastic, Anna realized that all of his kindness to her is just all fake, because she didn't expect that Creg will called her bitch.

"Really? Me? Bitch?"- Anna laughed so loud. "And you're a brutal one! You're with my grandma! You think I didn't knew about your plans? Sacrifices? Killing me? Hah! That's absolutely high five!"- Anna continue said to Creg while she's still laughing.

"You know all about this? Anna, believe me, I'm against all of this. This was your grandma's plans originally!"- Creg said to Anna and trying to convinced her, he also hold her hands just to believe in him but she removed her hands from Creg.

"I don't think I still believe in you, Creg. Maybe my decision will realized your mistake, if ever, can we please just break up? And please, find another girl who will be the sacrifice to your demon king!"- Anna replied to Creg, before she walk some inches from Creg, Creg hold her arms so tight and choked her neck, and then she collapsed in an instant.

~~~~~~~=======~~~~~~~

Anna wakes up in a different kind of place, but then she recognized it and it was her grandma's mansion. She's lying on the long table with tues and chains on her arms and legs, she turned around to find someone who's her company and saw Sere on another table. She's still unconscious.

"Sere! Sere!"- Anna

"She's not going to wake up anymore."- a voice behind her speak so she turned around and saw Creg, he's wearing black hood and covering his body with black.

"What did you do to her, Creg?! Spare her!"- Anna said angrily to Creg but he just laugh at her.

"No, I'm not going to do that, babe."- Creg

"Stop calling me babe! We're done!"- Anna

"Unfortunately, I didn't agree to your plan! So whether you liked it or not, we're still together!"- Creg replied to Anna with a playful smile plastered on his face.

She tried to break up those chains without using any tools but she failed, she knew it was all chains and not so easily to break them.

"Come on, babe. Stop wastimg your time! You can't even break them."- Creg confidently said to Anna, she stop for a while and gave him a death glare.

"I don't let anyone of you will succeed on your plan, Creg."- Anna said while angrily look at him.

"Stop glaring at me like that!"- Creg burst out his tantrum, he picked up a knife and sliced it in her arms so she screamed in pain, she couldn't believe that the knife is very sharp enough to cut her veins in her body system.

Then a deep voice from nowhere called Creg.

"HOW DARE YOU TO SLICE HER BEAUTIFUL ARMS! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO HURT HER!"- the voice is veey angry so Creg is very surprised to hear that voice.

"But she glared at me! You know how much I throw my temper especially in some little things!"- Creg said to that voice while shouting so loud.

Please vote, leave a comment and scroll for more parts of my story thank you for reading:)))