Crush

Y/n pov
I was walking to school with finney  and  gwen blake. Finney is my best friend we had been bestfriends since kindergarten rn we are now in the 7th grade and like I had said before we are walking to school.
'We we're walking to school when we heard people chanting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" 'I glanced over to finney and gwen before jogging to where the chanting was coming from. 'As I made my way over to the crowd of people I pushed my way through them, i saw the one and only Robin Arellano my crush. 🤭 I never really told anybody besides finney and gwen. robin was beating the shit out of moose he probably called robin the b-slur again. I had snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Robin on top of moose punching him over and over again. I was never really surprised because this usually happens on the daily. Robin was also my bsf I met him in 3rd grade.
"Come on y/n we should head to class"
I hummed in response to finney.

Robins pov
As I finished beating up moose I decided to head to class I haven't seen y/n yet I was kinda sad that I didn't because I had a HUGE crush on y/n.
No one else knows besides finney and gwen. "Hey Robin!" I knew that voice.
I turned around and saw y/n, my arms rapped around her torso lifting her up slightly. "You missed me that much?" she giggled. "Soooo much" I replied.
"Ahem" I glanced at finney then put y/n down "get a room" finney rolled his eyes
"Haha very funny finney" she said as she punched his arm. "Owww" finney whined, "cmon let's go to class" y/n said
"Ughhh can we just skip" i pleaded "no not this time" y/n responded "fine" I rolled my eyes.
-Time skip-
Y/n's pov
After class I went straight to my locker usually finney would come with me but he didn't I wondered why..
I looked at finney as he walked he looked like he was heading straight for the bathroom I grew worried as I saw his bullies following behind him I knew he was going to get his ass beat I couldn't do anything about it because he went into the boys bathroom.
I closed my locker and sped walk to where his bullies were luckily I got there before they went into the bathroom "HEY DIPSHITS" I yelled "oh look who its the FATASS" they laughed I was really insecure about my body and when they said that it really hurt but I ignored it "yeah I may be fat but I can still beat your ass" then I swung at him hitting him right in the face he fell back wincing in pain his other friends swung at me hitting me every now and then I started kicking and biting them. Finney came out of them bathroom and he stared as I knocked the last guy down until I felt someone grab my ankle and pull me down I winced in pain as I felt the hard concrete hit my skin. The bullies got up and started kicking me anywhere they could I shut my eyes hard and until it stopped and I felt a pair of arms around me I felt weak and sick from how many times they kicked me in the stomach. I opened my eyes and saw that finn was holding me we were sitting on the floor I looked over and saw Robin beating them up when he stopped the crowd left and so did the bullies i closed my eyes as I felt myself getting picked up. 'god that hurt like hell' I thought

Robins pov
I walked out of class to look for y/n and finn I got out a little late because my teacher had to talk to me about my grades dropping 'teachers' I thought as I rolled my eyes I walked down the hallways noticing they were kinda empty. I saw a crowd I thought I was just a normal fight but then I saw finn his eyes filled with worry and his hands covered his mouth 'y/n I thought I sprinted and as soon as I made it to the crowd I yelled "MOVE"they all quickly moved knowing they didn't want to mess with me.
I saw y/n getting kicked I could tell she was weak, i quickly punched one of the bullies knocking him down he scrambled to the wall not wanting to get hit again I think I broke his nose oops the other bullies started swinging but missed.
I punched another he did the same thing as the first bully he scrambled to the wall the last one ran off before I could even look at him "pussy" I mumbled I turned to where finney and y/n were. I felt a slight pain in my chest I've never seen her like this so therefore I didn't like it it looked like finn was crying but I couldn't tell because his face was buried in y/n's chest I knelt down and put my hand on finney's shoulder, he looked up and it was clear that he was crying.
"Finn what's wrong?"
"It's all my fault I stood there like a coward I SAT THERE WATCHING HER GET KICKED AND BEAT I SAT THERE WATCHING HER CRY" he sobbed before continuing "it's all my fault that she's like this" he had tears streaming down his face "finney don't blame yourself it's okay come on let's take her to the nurse" finn nodded and picked her up bridal style.

A/N
Hii so this is my very first story story if I made any mistakes I do t really know how to make them I had the urge to make one🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't even know if any one's gonna read this but please don't make fun of me but there are more chapters coming soon but it's late and I'm tired but maybe tomorrow byeee.