* Chapter 4 *

}Gilly{

"Who is staying?" Asks Professor Sebastian. I jump at the volume of the voice. The walls don't help at all with the echoing of the sound waves. I know there's really nothing to fear unless he gets mad but even after five years, I'm a bit scared of him. Especially since it seems that I'm about the only one who can get him mad enough.

Belle turns to her husband. "Oh, AG brought some friends and was wondering if they could stay. What do you think?"

Sebastian looks outside the door to see the strangers closer. They all had their jaws dropped and their eyes appeared to be smiling.

The first to recover is Ethan. He bows at the royals. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintances." Standing up, he looks at the professor once more with admiration.

"What proper manners. Who taught you?" Curiosity is clear in his tone.

"My grandfather gave us all a class. He said manners would go a long way. There was a phrase he always used. 'Manners Maketh Man' I believe are the words."

The professor seems to beam with excitement. "That's something you don't see every day."

"Why that is my favorite quote. It used to be very popular before my time. I reckon that is how your grandfather knew about it. My father had taught it to me and it made an impression."

Ethan smiles sadly. "He never got the chance to tell us the story behind it. But that must be it."

The prince gives a sympathetic smile. "I am truly sorry for your loss. He must have been a great man. The way we keep loved ones alive is to keep fighting for what they stood for." He looks at Belle and nods. "You are welcome to stay in the castle as long as you want. Although my wife and I will be leaving Enchantasia for a while in about a week. We would really appreciate it if the castle does not see any action during that time."

He excused himself to go back to his work. Belle turns to face the teenagers with a warm smile. "You can all use the guest rooms. But some of them have wet paint so make sure the rooms you choose are dry." Everyone nods in understanding and AG leads us to the guest rooms.

Once we all get settled in, we go to the kitchen for dinner (which is fine dining) and go back upstairs. Zak, Ethan, and Dylan went to one that had been painted green. Evie, Izzy, and Skylar go to one painted a red-orange color. Finally, Jax and Ollie went to the salmon colored room while me, Maxine, and Kayla went to the navy blue one.

Not much happened and it's getting really booooooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg. I realize we didn't get to buy anything for Kayla's mom but I guess we'll get a chance to do that tomorrow. I'm probably going to stay here though; in case of the reporters being more alert and anxious to get more questions spat at us. I should stay inside indefinitely because of it but then again, what's life without some risks?

Eventually, Kayla and Maxine dozed off without a problem. Yet, here I am lying on a couch, staring at the ceiling. All because I don't want to have another bad dream. They aren't exactly horrible since I know they're just dreams and none of it's real, but I can't say I'm fond of them. They make me wake up with a jolt every single time. On top of that, they make me feel insecure in a way. With everything that's been happening to Jax, having nightmares about him is not ideal.

After what seems like ages, I decide I need to get some sleep. I don't feel good about tomorrow. I feel my eyelids getting heavier as I yawn. Darkness starts clouding my vision until the ceiling of the room is gone.