Chapter 1

I woke up this morning feeling a bit confused. the same feeling I get every first day of school. Excitement and anger cause you know school. But this time I felt extra nurveous cause this is not a normal day it's the first day of high school.

My routine consists of getting dressed and breakfast and the normal bathroom routine {enter forget what your supposed to do, leave then comme back and do what you need to do}. I decide to wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I penyboard to school.

I got in to my dream school and since it's so close I do what I've been doing for the past 5 years, penyboard to school. I get there knowing no one, then I see him.
Let's just say that I've liked this guy for a couple of years. I've never had the courage to tell him about my feelings for him but all my friends say he likes me. I decide to go say hi and ask him how his summer was {I wonder if he still remembers me}.
Before I get to say hi he sees me. He runs over to me like hes actually happy to see me. He asks me about my classes and we realise we have the same classes.

We decide to go to class together since we knew no one else. When we got to class everyone was staring at us but not me, Russell. With a guy like him you can't not see him with his muscular body his black hair that flows when the silitest wind blows on it and his eyes. You just get lost in those big blue eyes. Me on the other hand I couldn't be more invisible other than my height and hair I'm completely unnoticeable. Like every other girl in the school I had long hair. The only abnormal thing about it was the color. And don't even get me started on my height I'm 6,3 {let's put it this way, I've never seen or meet someone taller then me other than yours truly Russell}.After sitting down in our first class {English [ew] } all of the girls rush over to where we're sitting to day hi to him and sit beside him, they'd do anything to sit beside him including pushing me of the chair. I look to see if he noticed but he's too busy being adored by girls. I decide to go sit somewhere else where I won't be pushed of of chairs but the only spot left is beside a guy who looks like what I feel on the inside.

"SIT DOWN" yells the teacher. I obey. I sit down to the kid all friendly like and say hi but he just looked at me like I was crazy. I asked if I could sit he didn't respond, I took it as a yes sat there. The teacher decides that hey why not give a project on the first day of school. But wait it gets even better your partner is the person you sit with {yay}.