Chapter 5

when I walk through the door I'm not surprised to see that my mom isn't home, she never is. After what happened to my dad. I go to the fridge to find some food I find tacos ( my favorite), then I sit down and eat dinner by myself again. After I'm done I put my dishes in the sink and go to my room to start my homework. Then I remember YAS there is no homework.
As I'm on my phone I get a notification about how I have practice the next day. I call all my friends and ask them if they can take me but nooooooo they all can't go. Well I guess I'm walking.
I hear my phone vibrate to see a text from Bryan yay {not}.
-Do u need a ride to practice tmr
- YA can u take me
- sure
-thx✌
- no prob

Me and Bryan were family friends because both our parents work together. So I see him a lot, swimmings no exception. We've been swimming together for the past 5 years, and let's just say he always drives me to meets even if their in like London {being in a car with Bryan for 3-6 hours is pretty bad}.

****
The next day I wake up at 4:30 change get my bag ready eat and leave by 5:00. Our coach us very strict. If we're not on deck 10 minutes prior to practice we sit out for half an hour.
When we get to the pool I run to the door cause I'm cold only to go and find the door lock. We wait there until the whole team shows up. After another 20 minutes of waiting our coach finally tells us to go home. One problem I can't go home because I usually go straight to school from practice and never bring a key. Luckily I brought my bag and my school stuff. So on the road to Bryan's so his dad will bring me to school. One more problem I have to stay at Bryan's house till 7:30 {Yay}.

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER