𝐢𝐢.

ㅤ𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 after a long day of work. He traveled to Japan and now works there, but still as a doctor. He still helps the sick, which made him a little comfortable, since he's used to the job.

It's been a few months after he left everyone; Natasha, Clint, Steve...Tony. He felt very bad after leaving his best friend, his Science Bro. After leaving, he feels as isolated as ever, and barely anyone could understand him, since almost everyone in Japan couldn't really speak and understand English. He was having a hard time, that's for sure. But he honestly feels relaxed, since there are no potential threats surrounding him anymore.

He got up from his bed and did his regular morning routine and was now drinking some coffee while studying his agenda for the day. He was lucky enough to find a job where people actually spoke English, and he's glad─he always needed an English-Japanese dictionary, wherever he went so that he could eat at a restaurant, buy some food from grocery stores, or buy clothes or any other essentials.

After finishing his coffee, he got up and tied his tie around his neck─as he was already dressed─and placed the coffee on the sink. He grabbed a granola bar and his work bag before going out and start walking towards the train station.

Six hours and thirteen patients later, Bruce finally rode a train back to his house. When he got home, he shut the door behind him and lazily removed his shoes and his coat and put it to one side. He then placed his bag on the coffee table in front of couch, which he slumped down on. Then he took his remote and turned on the TV.

Now, it's obvious that couldn't understand Japanese, but luckily, there were videos and pictures while the reporter was talking about the news.

He couldn't really understand the gibberish, so he just looked at the images uninterestingly. But what caught his eye was a video that showed Tony, his Science Bro, being rolled out of the tower.

"What the hell," he mumbled to himself, staring at the screen. He was almost tempted to call him, but he knew that it was a horrible idea; Tony could just easily track his phone to his location.

As the reporter spoke more, Bruce decided not to finish listening to the report but instead jumped out of the couch and entered his room where his desk was located. He quickly opened his laptop as he sat on his chair and went to Google to search about Tony's emergency.

When the page he went to finally opened, he was glad that it was in English. Then he began to read.

Tony Stark, commonly known as the superhero Iron Man, was spotted being rolled into an ambulance at 7:03 PM outside his tower.

Currently, nobody knows the reason as to why he had to go the hospital, but witnesses confirmed that he was, in fact, covered in blood.

We had recently got in contact with the hospital and it was confirmed that the hospital was alerted of this accident by Stark's Artificial Intelligence. The A.I., however, did not explain why Stark was in such bad shape.

Some of the people say that he attempted suicide because his now former girlfriend, Pepper Potts, had broken up with him earlier that day.

Though nobody has confirmed it still, some sources say that Stark, did in fact, attempt suicide. We tried to get inside the hospital to try and get more information about the matter, but we were not allowed in.