𝐢𝐯.

ㅤ𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 the train that leads to Tokyo, where he works in. He swerved through a lot of people before finally sitting down on an empty seat. He sighed in exhaustion before looking at his watch to check the time.

Not bad, Banner, he thought to himself as he saw what time it was, Only a few minutes before you're late to work.

He fixed his glasses and placed his bag on his lap then took out his new phone that he got. Obviously, with a new Japan-based number too. He checked out his schedule before locking it and putting it back where he took it.

He saw that he only had ten minutes before he runs late so when the train stopped on the Tokyo station he quickly stood out and ran out of the train and jogged all the way to work.

And finally, he arrived.

"Ohayōgozaimasu," the front desk lady greeted Bruce, but he just smiled and bowed slightly in reply before rushing to the elevator.

When he arrived on the fourth floor, he rushed to his office and placed his stuff down under his desk and removed his coat and placed it on the coat hanger beside the shelf behind his chair. Then he logged in to the system to how that he was ready for work. After, he checked his watch and saw that he only had a minute pass.

"Good timing," he mumbled to himself before the door opened and in came his first patient.

Writing down the medicine that his final patient needed to buy for his sickness, Bruce explained elaborately to the patient why he needed it and how to take it. Then he gave the guy the piece of paper containing everything he said.

"Arigatōgozaimasu," the patient said to Bruce while bowing a little.

"Dōitashimashite," Bruce replied with a smile before his patient left, who gave him a grateful smile. Then he checked his watch again and saw that it was time to go home. He took fixed up his bag and closed it before getting his coat then putting on. He logged off of the system to show that he was off-duty. Then he left the building and jogged to the train station and ate tonkatsu for dinner at one of the restaurants present in the station.

After dinner, he finally rode the train back to Maihama, where his apartment is. When he arrived home, he removed his coat, placed his bag on the counter before going to the bathroom to take a short shower. And when he was done, he wore his pajamas then slumped down on his bed before unlocking his phone. He checked the world news.

"Nothing interesting ever happens," he sighed before deciding to watch CSI: Cyber, one of his new favorite TV shows, instead.

Bruce shot straight up on his bed after waking up from a horrible nightmare about what the Scarlet Witch showed him when she manipulated his mind.

He rubbed his forehead as if massaging the pain away─which he's technically doing─and groaned slightly.

That's strange, Bruce thought to himself, I thought the nightmares stopped? Before it was the battle in Manhattan, but now?

Then he realized that the nightmares only stopped when he was around Tony. Then without a single thought, he couldn't help but think about his Science Bro, again.

"God, I just thought of you yesterday," Bruce said to himself. "Why am I thinking about you again now?"

Then he sat up and rested on his bed's headboard and looked at his clock. He saw that it was only 4 in the morning, and he groaned.

"F*ck," he cursed, which very out of character for him. "It's too early to be awake." With that, he closed his eyes in hopes that he could finally sleep peacefully.

But all too soon, his alarm blared loudly, alerting him that it was 7 AM now.

He groaned before he stood up from his bed and mumbled, "The sacrifices I have to make..." He went to the bathroom and took a not-so-short shower before dressing up for work.

After, he went to the kitchen and cooked himself some eggs and bacon and made himself a nice cup of coffee. He ate and drank in silence before finishing everything.

By the time it was 9 AM, he put on his shoes, grabbed his coat and his bag before going out to work.

A tiring ten hours later, Bruce decided to eat ramen for dinner, again in the Tokyo train station because food there was cheap and, well, he isn't really the best cook ever.

After the amazing dinner, he went straight home, his coat, his shoes, his bag, basically everything, back to their places. He drank a little water in the kitchen before slumping back down onto his couch, staring off into space.

He started thinking about someone again, and you can guess who.

Anthony Edward Stark.

"It's amazing," he started to mumble to himself, "How one person can make another so different...so unique." Then after a few seconds of silence, he added, "Damn, I'm turning into Aristotle or something." He shook his head as he chuckled slightly, then continued on with his thoughts.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about Tony, he thought to himself. Why the hell am I thinking of Tony anyway? There has got to be an explanation to this. I'm probably going crazy, homesick or something...yeah, definitely homesick. But how do you explain the feeling in my stomach--

"No," he said out loud. "I can't be in love with Tony Stark. I can't be. I love Natasha Romanoff. Or do I? God, Bruce, think it through."

But maybe I am in love with my best friend, he starting thinking. Maybe I'm in love with Tony Stark. Maybe...maybe I'm in love with my Science Bro. Oh my God, what if I really am? What would they say? What would Natasha say? F*ck, what would Tony say?

But before he could ponder over his thoughts more, his door bursted open and jumped up in shock.

"Bruce?" A voice called out.

"Tony?"

Word Count: 1,036