Chapter One

*Aaliyah Taylor*
I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake. On my life man, fucks sake. If I did-

I shut my alarm clock off. If I didn't my Dad would have came up and beat me. Yeah I get abused. No one cares. My family thinks I deserve it. "Aaliyah! Is your ugly ass up yet?!" My dad screams banging on my door. "Yes, Sir." I said jumping up so fast I fell and hit my chin. Making it bleed. "Fuck," I said wiping the blood off. My mom died when I was 5 years old. I'm 17 right now. "What the fuck did you just say, slut?!" My dad screams coming in. "N-nothing Sir." I say scared I'm gonna get beaten. "Your lying to me!" He screams slapping me. I fall on the floor. He crouched down next to me. "You look just like your Mother. So beautiful." He said then walked out of the house driving away. I started crying. I take a 20 minute shower and put on some strawberry lotion. My mom's favorite....
And I put on some white skinny jeans and a red button up top with a white tank top underneath. And some red and white converse. And I put my hair up in a bun. I dyed my hair part blonde. And I put in some round sliver earrings.

I got out my backpack and walked out to the bus-stop. I get bullied on the bus. But I ignore it. "Hey, look! The ugly ass nerd is back!" I hear a familiar voice yell. Tyler Golden. He's the player in our school, and also the bully. My bully. "Mom, why me?" I ask looking up at the bright blue sky. I didn't get an answer, so I just shook my head not letting tears slip. I didn't wear makeup, Only light pink lipstick so my lips wouldn't be ashy. As I was walking off the bus someone tripped me and I flew out the bus door onto my arm. I started crying because I heard a snap and my arm felt like it was being ripped apart. "Come on, Aaliyah. Get to the nurse." I whispered to myself. My arm was dangling weirdly on my side. I saw my bestfriend Dylan, who happened to be gay. And that's why we were bullied. "Liyah! What happened to your arm?!" Dyl said touching it. I flinched crying sliently, "Someone tripped me on the- the bus. I flew of the bus and landed on my arm." I said walking down to the nurse with Dyl close behind. "Hi, Evelyn." I said smiling at the nurse. I've been here so much times with the beating here and at home, I know her by heart. "Hey Liyah. Oh my gosh, sweetie, what happened to your arm?!" She said patching it up getting her keys. "Why are you getting your keys?" I asked looking at my broken arm. "BabyGirl, you need a cast." Evelyn said having Dylan carry Me. We walked threw the halls having people whisper about us. Tyler comes us to Evelyn. "Hey, Mrs. Brown. Where are these two people going?" Tyler asks smirking at me. "To the hospital. I have to have her bruises from home checked out. And this broken arm." Evelyn said. OH NO! She basically just said I get abused at home. "Br-Bruises?" He stutters.  "Yeah. No time to talk! Bye!" Evelyn says hurrying Dyl and I. I look back to see Tyler looking sad.

Tyler Golden
Bruises? Could she possibly get abused at home? No.. That's not true!! But when Mrs.Brown said bruises from home, she got this look on her face, something bad. My stomach churned and as they walked away I felt sad, she got abused at home and I make her life hell here. It's not fair to her. I'm not fair to her. I'm just some jack ass that's mean to her. I feel so bad. An hour later I decided to show up at her house. I knocked and a big man came to the door. He had a scruffy beard and his hair was in a big bun on the top of his head. He was built very big. Like, just right. He was wearing a red flannel with khaki pants. And he was wearing black sketchers. I kinda chuckled at the sketchers. His eyes were red and he was holding a blunt in his hand. "What are you doing here, Son?" He asked in a deep voice. "I'm uh, I'm uh, I'm here for Aaliyah." I said confidently. "That slut has messing around. I'm gonna pound her face so fucking hard." He says loudly. I gasp. She does get abused!
I fucking knew it!! "She's in that room. With the blue door." He says letting me in. I walk into her room. She's talking with Someone. "Hey Mom. I'm sorry, I just can't do this anymore. It's getting harder and harder. Dad started beating me a month after you died. He kept doing it over the years. Most kids don't get beat when they are 5 years old. I've attempted to kill myself so many times. And I'm gonna succeeded this time. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough. I just can't take the bullying. Especially by Tyler Golden. He's the main reason." My heart stung when she said I was the reason. Before she even opened the bottle, I tackled her.