Chapter 2

(Picture is Dylan)
*Tyler Golden*
She screams in alarm. "TYLER?! How the fuck did you get into my room?!" She gasps screaming. "Your Dad let me in. And we're you trying to overdose on pills?!" I yell my stomach in knots. "Yes! Let me be with my Mom!" She screams trying to get out of my grip. "You aren't going to die! I need you!" I scream. She stops struggling. "You need me?" She asks confused. "Oh uh, Did I say that?? Um, I don't know. I'm drunk?" I asked more of in a question. She just smirked and said sure. I grabbed the pills, Rope, Gun, and every Suicidal thing she had in her room. "We have to get you outta here! Your dad said he was gonna beat you so hard!" I whisper. Then her Dad bangs on the door hiccuping, "Aaliyah -hiccup!- I need sex -hiccup!- Give it to me!" He says slurring. Then he bangs through the doors. "What are you -hiccup!- doing in my wife's room -hiccup! Hiccup!-." He says, I fully understand now. She looks so much like his wife, He thinks she's her. "This is your daughter." I said. "Couldn't be! Little -hiccup!- Aaliyah Is living with her grandad." He says sassily. "No, Dad. I live with you. And you have been abusing me since Mom died. I'm going to live with Tyler." Aaliyah said and walked out. Her Dad passed out on the floor, I just thought it was from the drugs and alcohol.