Chapter 5

(There's His Twin Sister, People.)
Dylan Anderson
"What are you having flashbacks about?"  I ask nervously. "About my Dad, when he was actually a Dad." She says smiling a bit. "He would take me fishing, and when I fell in the lake he would save me. He would take me for icecream, He was my role model. I miss him. When he was a Dad." She adds on. "BabyGirl, It's okay to cry. No one will judge you." I said soothingly. "B-but I don't want to c-cry. P-please." She says starting to cry. I put her head in my neck as she starts to heavily cry. "My Dad is gone now. I need to go." She says suddenly. "Where?" I ask. "To my Mother's grave. Sometimes I can see her and talk to her." She says. I just let her. She could go full pregnant on me. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna follow her, something bad could happen.

Aaliyah Taylor
I have to go see my Mom. She knows everything. I run downtown to her grave that's hidden by a fake curtain vine thing. I fall onto the ground moving some leaves off her grave. My Dad doesn't even know where this is. "Mom, Hey. I miss you so much. Dad died a few days ago in our house. He passed out. I'm a selfish bitch who didn't check his pulse. I deserve to fucking Die for what I am. I'm broken, I'm sad, I have scars, I'm a slut, I'm a worthless waste of space. I don't deserve to live Mommy. Can I join you?" I ask putting my head down. I feel a gust of wind. "You do deserve to live,  Baby. I love you and I miss you so much. I wish I didn't die, you didn't deserve that. I love you." I hear my Mom's voice. I just nod and walk away. I need someone right now, I need Tyler. "I NEED TYLER GOLDEN!!" I yell out And run to my house, which takes about 20 minutes.

As I got to the house I hear sobbing. "Tyler, *choke* I need you." I say choking on my own voice, "Aaliyah?! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it I love you so much!" He says pulling me into his chest. He rubs my stomach and I smile happily. "I love you to Baby." I say barely above a whisper. I can feel his smile. "Where did you go with Dylan?" He asks. I just smile. He smiles to. But I frown. "I'm a slut for getting pregnant aren't I?" I say putting my head in his hoodie. "No baby no! Your not a slut, your my Baby girl and your perfect." He says. And I realize, that I love him.