Chapter 1: Indifference

Y/N Pov:
Here I was staring at Takemichi through his classroom window outside while sitting on the bench eating my box of pocky. You might be wondering "how are you looking at a fictional character right now?" well if you already couldn't tell I died, and no I didn't meet God and he told me I was special and how I get to be reincarnated or anything like that I don't even remember how I died. 

Now I won't really sit here and say I look average because that would be a lie because unlike every other fanfic protagonist I wouldn't say I look average with my blue hair with half of it being black underneath it and my dull yellow eyes kinda add to my charm I suppose.

However none of that is relevant now but what is relevant is that I am now Y/N Midori. Now Midori's memories are kinda of informative at least I know that he (midori) is in his third year of middle school, so he's one year above the crybaby hero and that he's 15 years old which isn't super helpful but every piece of info counts I guess; now his relationship with his classmates are more on the neutral side, he doesn't hate them nor does he like them he's pretty much indifferent with all of them and that goes for teachers too.

Looking around the area I was in I had noticed that some people were outside as well I assumed that they also had free period and were just wandering around.

While I was going back to eating my pocky I bet your wondering: "Am I going to help Takemichi and screw up the timeline and tell him I'm from another  dimension" or "Am I going to try and stay out of it?" 'And the answer is no to both. Because no matter what I do I would have already ruined the timeline for example: say you punch a person because they were bullying someone and you did, but what you didn't know was that person happened to be apart of some random gang that wasn't mentioned because the only gangs that get mentioned are ones that fought toman, and so assuming the worst is that said unknown gang end up finding where you live and end up either killing you or just beating you up badly enough to end you up in the hospital.'Plus since I've been reincarnated or something that means I'd eventually run into some of the main characters,I mean I go to the same school as Hinata and Takemichi so it was bound to happen one way or another' hearing someone walking towards me was enough to break my thought process looking up in front of me was none other than Kiyomasa Masataka, now why he was standing here was unknown to me since according to my memories we hadn't really talked to each other at all.

"Kiyomasa-san" I said still staring at him waiting to see what he had to say to me "Midori-san I wanted to invite you personally to see a fight" and that shocked me slightly not because he was asking me to go see what I assumed was the fighting ring they had going on it was the fact that he asked me out in the open with no regard of me going off to tell a teacher. "A fight...well that does sound interesting" I say while pretending to think about what he was saying when in reality I already knew my answer so I stop pretending to think like I had came up with a conclusion.

"When and where will this fight take place Kiyomasa-san?"

                AFTER SCHOOL

So here I am in the crowd of random teens watching others fight and to be completely honest some of them weren't half bad some fights were entertaining and seeing some of the guys bet on a student they thought would win only to and end up losing their money is amusing to me. And then they'd get mad like it was the person that fought was to blame. I mean no one told you to bet on them that's your own fault but I won't say that out loud cause I just got here and I don't want to get kicked out yet but something caught my attention looking out of the corner of my eye I see Takuya and so here I am sitting here wondering if it's today that takemichi ends up fighting kiyomasa but only time will tell. I suppose it would be funny to see draken kick kiyomasa and then see him get beaten up by mikey would be pretty fun to see.
------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus: Takemichi: Had felt someone staring at him and turned to see who it was and to his surprise he saw no one all he saw was some of the third years wondering around he also got in trouble for not paying attention in class.
Y/N: After his talk with kiyomasa he got up and went to his class because it was almost time for him to go he also bumped into hinata on the way there and received a short hello which he returned back she also told him to hurry and get to class.
Kiyomasa: Was honestly surprised that Y/N said yes to the invitation he thought he would say no.
Hinata: Wasn't really surprised to see her senpai walk back to what she assumed was his classroom after saying hello and getting one back she had told him to hurry to class.
---‐---------------------------------------------------------‐----------
I am ending this here please keep in mind that this is just for fun and I'm not that serious about it because this is my first time actually writing a fanfic feel free to give criticism it I'd highly appreciated and that's about it have a nice day♡!