The mission of the magic flower

The next morning- At 5:30 am
Emma's POV

" Get up Lucy!" I yell kicking her out of her bed; she falls to the floor with a loud thud. " Come hurry up I want to go a mission and plus I think I saw the most perfect one for us yesterday." I urge trying to get the blonde girl to get up off the floor. She still dose not move up from off the floor. There is only one thing that will get her up before noon. " And we have to go the Magic Shop here in town to do it." She then springs up and runs in to the bath room with the clothes she had bought yesterday. ( Look at the pic above. ) I chuckle to myself. " I had a funny feeling that would work."

---- Time Skip ----

Lucy walks out of the bathroom ten minutes later. " Emma what for breakfast?" She asks still looking half asleep.

" Donuts." I reply taking them off the counter and placing three each on a blue and pink plate with stars and a moon; I then grab two bottles of orange juice from the fridge. I sat down the pink plate in front of Lucy and the blue one where I would be sitting then throw one the orange juices at her which she catches with out looking up form her plate waiting for me to sit down so we could eat. " I went out and bought them at five this morning and by the time I got back I figured I should wake you up just in case I ate yours." I said with a mouth full of a glazed donut.

She looks at me with a mouthful of donuts and some how similes. " Well I'm glad you did." She says plopping the last bite of her donut in her mouth. " Now off to the guild to get this mission you were talking about." She grabs her unopened orange juice and grabs her keys of the counter strapping them to her belt.

" Kay Lucy-Lu!" I reply grabbing my OJ and keys also. We leave the house locking it behind us, and by then it was 6:15.

Lucy looks over at me then asks," Should we work on the RufMi plan when we get back form the job?"

" Why not. You can distract Min-Min while I ask Rufus." I reply shrugging my shoulders and smile. Lucy looks at me nodding in agreement. A little while later we arrived at the quite guild hall. We push open the guild hall doors noticing no one was there but Rose. I spoke up, " Morning Rose!" She looks up startled from the book she was reading.

She look at use as if we are crazy for being her this early in the morning. I suppose she shook it off because she recovers and says, " Wow you two are here early aren't you."

Lucy nods explaining why we were. Mean while I skip over to the board and grading the mission I had seen the other day. It was for 6,000 jewel. It was not much but we had to go to the Magic Shop called the Mystical Magic Shop. I really want to get a new magic items. I hope they have Shadow Keys and magic crystals. Lucy and I are getting a shadow and light one for Frosh and Lector for Christmas along with the most adorable collars ever. We had got the other exceeds the same thing just different elements. The only thing we would have to do is go into the forest to find a flower. ( I will add a pic of it in my the story for extra picture. Since I can't add in this chap.) Easy right.

I then bring the mission over to Rose to stamp it. " Here you go. This is the one we want to do." Rose stamps the approval mark on it.

" You two head to the shop and I will call and tell him that it will be two Fairy Tail Mages, good luck." Rose says waving goodbye as we exited the guild hall and she went in to the back to make the call the the owner.

---- Time Skip ---- 6:45 am
At the Magic Shop
Lucy's POV

I look at the two story, red, and black building and the sign above the read Mystical Magic Shop. " I guess this is the place Emma." I say looking at her.

" Yup probably is lets go in so we get this over with and start shopping here. I really hope they have keys. " Emma states as she opens the door to the shop. We walk in to see ten shelves full of books, crystals, spells, charms, and boxes containing who knows what. The wall on the right had weapons hanging on them ranging from swords to knives. While on the left wall hung cloaks and other clothing items including what we were looking for collars. As we walked to the front of the store we saw in the glass case that had the magic crystals we were looking for and score a sliver and a platinum one. Also there was a purple and black key for Emma.