Authors Note.

Heyyy lovelies!

I did not want to lose the comments on the old 'Regardless' I already had so instead of editing I decided to turn the book into what I intended.

 Please do enjoy! And thank you for giving this book a try whether it is you are a new reader or not.

All that are in Italics are thoughts. Daniella's thoughts are important in understanding her character and the way her mind works.

Please note that this version of Regardless will be the first part of the upcoming series. There are three planned books in the order:

1.𝒥𝒶𝒽𝓈𝑒𝒽 + 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶

2.𝑀𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 + 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶

3. 𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪 + ?

Information on mental illnesses mentioned: 

BPD:

(A/N: BPD is a very painful disorder. It makes you question your every decision and even your own emotions. )

Overview: Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness that severely impacts a person's ability to regulate their emotions. This loss of emotional control can increase impulsivity, affect how a person feels about themselves, and negatively impact their relationships with others.

Symptoms: Wide mood swings lasting from a few hours to a few days, which can include intense happiness, irritability, shame, sadness, or anxiety. Ongoing feelings of emptiness. Inappropriate, intense anger, such as frequently losing your temper, impulsivity, being sarcastic or bitter, or having physical fights. 

Many persons with BPD often struggle with hypersexuality.

APD: 

People with avoidant personality disorder avoid social situations due to fear of rejection and being judged by others. However, because most people with this condition want to develop relations, they may be more likely to respond to the work of psychotherapy.

ADHD:

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is the most common psychiatric disorders in children, and one of the most common problems in adults.ADHD is characterized by persistent short attention span, distractibility, disorganization, procrastination and problems with forethought, judgment and impulse control.

Overfocused  ADD

Symptoms: primary ADD symptoms plus cognitive inflexibility, trouble shifting attention, stuck on negative thoughts or behaviors, worrying, holding grudges, argumentative, oppositional, and a need for sameness. Often seen in families with addiction problems or obsessive-compulsive tendencies.

A/N:

I hope all is well with you all. Keep trying, always. You are worth the effort.