Chapter 1 - The Mistake

|| TW - slight swearing, manipulation, angst ||

____

Drew's POV -

"Ooo~ Someone's Missing their Jakey boo already," - Henry said in a mocking tone. It was lunch and Henry, aswell as Liam was up about mocking me and Jake dating...  Again.

"Shu-" - I began before that stupid tomato head interrupted me. "Hah, right. They're probably dating too !" - LM .

Liam and Henry started making kissing noises. 

I gave him the death glace, which made them completely slient, before starting talking.

"We're not dating Liam! Also don't call Jake that." I scoffed. I hate it when Henry and Liam do that, even though some of it may be true... I don't know how Jake feels about it and it just... Just wrong...

"Awe sorry Drew I know only you can call you boyfriend that~"- Henry said.

"Seriously guys stop," - I said very clearly. 'Can't they just shut up about that for Once?' I thought.

"Jake's just a friend, a best friend. Just because I like him more than a high-schooler attracted to 50 years old's and a Deku looking rip-off doesn't mean I like him." - Right..?

"Okay Okay," - Henry replied

"but how do you know he's not purposely diching yo- I mean us? The practice on weekends are optional, not just to mention that one time he and the music freakies diched you just to go to the mall together (ep. 6) -" -Liam said before I screamed

"WHAT?!?!" "WHEN?!" -D

"Woa, Woa- Clam down drew. It was ***** *** (EP.6) when you asked him to come over but he said he was 'busy', well he was busy with the freak club." Henry said finishing for Liam.

"H-he wouldn't..."

"He would Drew, In fact What if he was he was talking shit about us?" -L

"Y'know he always could-" -H

"NO NO HE WOULDN'T !" I yelled "I-I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG !" - I got up and stomped away, not caring if all of the lunch room was staring at us.

-----------

A few minutes later-

I walked to the music room, admiring the wooden door before standing basally inches from the door and putting my ear to it. 

It's not eavesdropping.. not really I just wanted to know my answer...  

I heard nothing for a while.

'Was anyone even there?' I thought but I stayed anyways. Why? Just in case.. Y'know if someone is there. I mean they have to be there or else Jake would have been with us... Right?

Suddenly I heard someone talk. It took me only a few seconds to recognize whose voice It was, that bitch Hailey.

The one that took Jake away from m- I mean US. She's the one Jake is diching us for, She-

'creekkkk' - the door opened revealing all the members was there, Jake, Dj guy (Sean) , the pink hair devil (Milly) , heck even the lovey dovey couple (Zander & Luke) was there, and that son of a BITCH HAILEY.

Suddenly Jake opened his mouth and said something , something I'd never believe, something that I wish I never heard.

'***** *** *** *** **' -J

I was froze in place. I look into the room the door was now wide open. I started to feel dizzy with  tears pricking my eyes. 

"jake..?"