The first day

I remember walking in the door, it was scary. There were kids and they started at me as if I was a killer dressed up fancy (I didn't know what to wear so I threw a skirt and a nice shirt). When they took me to the room where I needed to take a test, I was freaked out, this wasn't like my last school at all, it was........ I don't really know how to explain it. I had my phone with me and I was so tempted to go on it and text my dad to come back and take me home. I was already half way through the test though so I didn't bother

The first day: The first day was awful, it was a uniform school and I had but one thing to wear , a dress... Everyday I had a dress until my parents took me out to get new clothing. I had no friends and the worse part was there was a really cute boy I kept embarrassing myself around and this other girl that was really pretty and I though he was crushing on her.

The second day: Yet another day has gone by that I am in a living hell, and as again I always try to impress Ben but it never works. Rachel is like my enemy but I wasn't gonna let her ruin my relationship with Ben, so I stood tall and just did what I could do.

The third day: the third day wasn't really bad, I was having a bad day so I stayed away form people I mean I didn't really have any friends so..... I was so stressed with my tests to all D's and one C what was my parents going to think, I just know when I get home I'm dead. I don't even know what happened these first few days I try to make friends and then they just reject me, Rachel was really popular so I forgot about Ben and her and became friends with her, (ahhh what the hell).

The fourth day: I never knew what was embarrassment was until today, of course a girl in my class HATES me so she found out today by Rachel that I liked Ben and I guess they were ex and ex, so today when I was going to tell Ben that I liked him she did this little flirt thing tripped me and then when I went to sit down, pulled the fair away and I fell on my ass.

The fifth day: It was finally Friday the day of my dreams the end of the week where I could go home and sink my sorrows in my bed and pillow. My mom talked to Rachel's mom and I guess we have a sleepover this weekend Yipi (in a sarcastic way). But of course I still had to go through THE LAST day of the week a living hell, I know now that next week will be even worse and the next week and well you get the point. I didn't talk to anyone and wasn't looking forward to the sleepover this weekend with Rachel, but the good news is that I got a iPhone 6 and Rachel only has the 5s. I was kinda hoping everyone would be all over me on Monday, then bean would notice that I am becoming cool, let me just enjoy my weekend.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Thanks so much for reading my first chapter more to come:) !!!!!