{Chapter Three: New Student, New Crush}

Before the sun can even rise athanasia already woke up and start doing her morning routine and eat breakfast. After she's done she wonder around the konoha along with the three previous hokage's guiding her so she won't get lost.

After 30 minutes of wondering around the konoha she start the work out and train with the help of ghost hokage's when sun start to rise athanasia walked back to her apartment and took a relaxing shower and put on one of the clothes she made yesterday.

(Please just imagine the kunai and shuriken pouch is on her exposed thigh <middle thigh> )

She quickly go to the academy and find the classroom the third hokage show
her yesterday afternoon that will be her new classroom. When she enter the classroom there was no one in sight. She sigh and pick up a sit.

Moment by moment the classroom begun to befill up by students. Some look at her minute after minute all boys have become a blushing mess even sasuke and some had passed out and have a nose bleeds, all girls exept hinata were glaring at athanasia thinkig she was a fangirl of sasuke but at the same time fangirling about how cute she was and also jealous of her beauty but they wouldn't say that loud.

5 minute later iruka came into everyones view with a tied up naruto grumbling.

"I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU NARUTO, BECAUSE NARUTO MISSED THE LAST EXAM EVERYONE WILL DOING THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU AGAIN!!!!!!!!"

Iruka yelled at naruto both still didin't notice athanasia until they all heared a cute and melodic giggle making iruka,naruto,the 3 hokage ghost and all the boys + the boys who had wake up after passing out ago turn to athanasia and blush furiously.

"oh...uh...i'm sorry but i couldn't help it...eheh.." the blue crystall eye girl said with a small blush looking down at her lap embarassed that she got caught laughing.

'Cute!!!!!, i think im a gonna die!!!/ i can peacefully die now!!!' All the boys thought at the same time close to passing out....again

"Errr....are you the new student?" iruka shyly asked avoiding eye contact because athanasia looked at him when he speak, he himself shocked at how shy he is and also on how can he liked someone he just meet and much younger than him but he cant stop his feeling she looked like a goddess right now especially when the sun is shining down at her from the window. He stop daydreaming when you started to speak.

"Oh! yeah i am!" you said with a closed eye smile melting all the student,iruka,senju brothers and one namikaze heart especially the males.

"O-Okay c-can you come h-here an-and in-introduced you-yourself?" iruka ask secretly cursing himself for stuttering

"Yeah sure" the blond beauty said as she got up and head to naruto's side who look like
he was about to faint in any seconds now. As she reached his side the yellow haired girl greet him.

"Hello naruto, i see that you do something reckless as to why sensei tied you up" you said sweetly and softly to naruto who just wish to a hole magically appeared and suck him.

"He-hello at-atha-athanasia-chan" naruto said and then thought 'Ah! greet iruka sensei embarrased me infront of my crush!....wait what!? cru-crush bu-but i like sakura-chan right?..........right?' while naruto was deep in thought the whole class was shocked hearing that you and naruto knew each other just to see your interaction with naruto make all the boys blood boil and make the girls exept hinata silently curse naruto thinking that you shouldn't be friends with a person like him.

"Anyway im athanasia de alger obelia but you can call me athy for short nice to meet all of you i hope we can be all great friends" you said which snap the class out of their thoughts

"Of course we can be great friends!!!!" all the boys exept iruka,naruto, the hokages and sasuke yelled with a huge blush on their faces sasuke just "hn" and hide his face between his closed hand on the table with a smirk.

After all of that ruckus you sit beside naruto which make all the boys - the hokages but they were still jealous of naruto give him death glares............although he didin't notice it because he was busy fanboying inside that you choose him over the others it make his heart beats more faster than it should really be and also make him feel special.

After doing the transformation jutsu, helping naruto clean the hokage stone faces, eating with them, trying a new ramen at the ichiraku ramen and training you were finally free and doing your night routine, eating dinner and peacefully sleep.

__________________________________

Konoha Secret:

-Kurama was secretly enjoying your presence he was happy that you choose to sit next to naruto. Its make him feel your presence more better.

-The hokage stayed silent amd close to you all the time they didint like the boys in the class room (of course minato love naruto but he was also jealous of him)

-Sasuke would glance at you minute after minute

-Naruto didin't listen to iruka the whole time (tipical naruto) he was just celebrating that you choose to sit next to him over sasuke and your not the one of the young uchiha's fangirl

-Naruto caught sasuke sparing glances at you time to time so he glared at him which he returned back when he notice naruto glaring at him

__________________________________

Author-chan is sorry for the wrong spell words english isn't my first launguage. Any ways enjoy the story!.