the next day.

Chloe's p.o.v

I jumped up with a scream shaking my body about there was a spider on my top , not caring what other people thought I instantly threw my top ; I HATED spiders I despised them.

Every one looked like I'd gone crazy , they were all giving me questioing stares when out of no where Harvey got up and dragged me In side .

"Harvey what are you doing ?"
"Chloe you have no top on , charlie was staring at you !"
Harvey sounded quite pissed then it instantly clicks ... He's jelouse ...

" I'm sorry , I didn't think you were the jelouse type ?" I answered back with a smug grin .
"Chloe whatch what you say " harvey whispered in my ear fanning cold breath on my neck .

He started to pepper kisses down my neck .He looked up into my eyes making me gulp they were so blue like crystals .

He kissed my lips , sending tingles to scater around my my body . I threaded my fingers through his soft hair , harvey stopped the kiss and then sent a chase kiss my way on the lips and took his T-shirt of and gave it to me to wear .I rolled my eyes , we walked back out to the garden to see Dan with the barbeque up . I went and sat next to holly .

Holly's p.o.v

Chloe came and sat down with me wearing Harveys shirt while harvey went over with the boys .
"Chloe what happened"

She started rambling about a spider and the harvey being jelouse , she's always hated spiders , I remember when she ran out the shower shouting how a spider was in there . She's so unpredictable.

After that they had the barbeque and then holly and Chloe went back to Holly's to have a sleep over school was the next day .

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
The next day...

Holly's p.o.v

Me and chloe got up and started to dance to I came in like a wreking ball like the weirdos we our , and went down stairs and ate some. Nutella .

We arrived at school and chloe said she really needed the toilet and that she would be back in a minute , I laughed when loise walked up to me . "What do you want Louise! "
She backed me up to a wall
"Shut up you stupid cow , why don't you stau away from leondre he's MINE OK!!"

I started laughing to were she gripped my throat I started to not be able to breath . When suddenly Louise was pulled of me and thrown to the ground , i looked up to be met with by best friend eyes ; but they weren't her normal hazulnut coloured eyes they were like red she must be angry .

Chloe's p.o.v.

I came back from the toilet to see Louise grabbing by best friends throat this made me absoloitly livid . I ran over there and dragged Louise of then threw her , all I could was red I was so angry .
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIG , YOU BITCH !!"

"Whats it got to do with you !"

I let out a humerless laugh
"YOU JUST HAD MY BEST FRIEND PINNED TO A WALL AND YOUR ASKING WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH ME !!"
I pratically lunged at her grabbing her hair and smaking her face on the floor, she let out a grunt and slapped me that made me more angry at her , I puncher her square in the face until someone pulled me off her , I struggled and got free from there hold and kicked Louise in the face before two people had hold of me and dragged me into a room and locked the door .