thankyou god part 2

"Hello there " the person Said, just the way his voice sent me goosbumps and my hairs stick up I knew it was him ...

Jordan

He started walking over to me buy just as he was about 2 meteres away ,the door started to bang and then it callaposed on Jordan squashing him , and standing in the door way was the most hottest person I've ever seen ...Leondre .

Then my ribs ached and I could see black dots then I closed my eyes .

Leondres p.o.v

I needed the toilet so I excused my self and as I was about to go in there I saw a boy dragging a girl in the cuboard , I sprinted over the there but he shut the door just as I was about to get there . I was really worried for the girl I started to bang on the door but there was no answere so I used all my strength to kick the door down . After it was down my eyes landed on the same hazeulnut eyes that could just melt you .

I stared at her for a couple minutes by then she fainted I ran to her and picked her up bridal style , I carried her to where charlie was I layed her down on my lap and sat down on some chairs. She was just so beautiful I think I was in love ...

Chloe's p.o.v

I was looking for holly every where but I couldn't find her , Harvey was looking with me and he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead saying everything would be okay cause I was really worried .

We eventually found holly with Bars and Melody , I ran over there  but without realizing I was still holding Harvey s hand I fell on the floor and Harvey fell on top of me , headbutting me ..that was the last I remembered .

Harveys p.o.v

OMG what have I done chloe she blacked out and wouldn't move , charlie saw and came running over as none of the girls new I was best mates with BAM were signed under the same record deal . Charlie helped me pick Chloe up and carry her to a chair I was really worried as I love chloe but I'm really scared to tell her in case she doesn't feel the same . I whispered to Chloe " please wake up babe " and kissed her nose .

Holly's p.o.v

I started to open my eyes and there was someone hugging me , when they looked up it was him ...the guy of my dreams...Leo.

"Omg are you okay princess " he spoke panicaly to me .

"Yeah uugh my ribs hurt tho ..and where's Chloe " I asked worridly .

"She over there with Harvey don't worry she fell over and passes out but she'll be okay ". He spoke soothingly and I could feel my body tingling . I got up and went over to Chloe to see if she was okay and Harvey looked really worried .

I knew what would wake Chloe  up who lives in a pinapple under the sea... I sung . sponge Bob square pants Chloe sung back rearranging herself in the chairs so she could sit up , I gave her a really tight hug  she squeezed back and said she was really worried .

After we were hugging Chloe was on Harveys lap while he had his head on her shoulder hugging her from behind , I wish I had someone like that I thought suddenly someone coughed I must of been staring . I turned around to be met with those nutela eyes Leos .

Leos p.o.v

"Hi u..um what's ur name princess " I said nervouse cause she was just so hot I couldn't get her out of my head . She replied with holly , what a beautiful names its Christmas y and I love Christmas . I invited her and her friend to our barbeque tommorow , Harvey was already invited as he is staying with us at the moment in Blair's house . I think there's going on with Harvey and that girl but he's never mentioned her to us.

We said our goodbyes and swapped numbers and went back to out houses .
thx guys for reading don't forget to like and vote  

~chloe