Introduction :)

Hiiii 😊, this is the first fanfiction I am writing, to be honest, this is the first time I'm writing anything besides random texts ahahah. I just keep having this story in my brain on repeat and thought maybe I should write about it you know? Hopefully, it will be good enough. English is not my first language so I may make some mistakes, besides the fact I'm dyslexic ahahah.

This story will be around Olivia (a character I created) and Hotch. There are new characters that are connected to Olivia, the ones that will appear more will be mentioned below. Olivia and Hotch knew each other previously and have history, which you will learn throughout the story. There will be some flashbacks. Olivia also knows one other person on the team.

Olivia is 31 when she joins the team and Hotch is 34. The story is happening at the current time but Hotch is still 34. I was gonna make the story happen in 2005 and just make things happen before that... But I prefer to just change their birth year. I need this story to happen in "today's" time for something I have planned. Foyet already happened and Jack exists in this story and Hotch is currently dating Beth. 

Olivia is a strong-headed woman that has fought for everything her entire life. From coming out to her parents, to war, to happiness, to her love for Hotch. Olivia and her brother are Portuguese descendants, they are American but their mother is Portuguese.   

You will learn more about the characters the longer the story develops.

Hope you enjoy this story. I don't know how many chapters this will have, I will see how it develops. This story will include smut, however, I've never written smut in my life so I am really sorry if it sucks. I will do my best to not make it cringy.

I thought I should add this here since there are new readers! I promise that the writing gets better ahahahah the first chapter I've noticed a lot of things I would change and will be changing in the future! But if you work through the first chapters it will get better! I promise! 

PS: That GIF is me right now. Just hold my beer while I try and post this story... BTW I hate beer so I will be holding my sangria or cider or cocktail ahahah

🧶🧶🧶

TW:

· PTSD

· Mention and description of child abuse

· Nightmares 

· War Violence

· Explosions 

· Violence

· Domestic Violence

· Sexual Assault

· Abortion

· Grooming

· Age Gap - 20 years - I don't wanna say too much so that I won't spoil it but it is with the OC but not with Hotch and is connected to the grooming, I just thought I'd had it here so you're aware of the age difference before you read into it

· Smut

· Normal Criminal Minds violence and crime description

If I remember any others I will add them to this page. However, at the beginning of each chapter, I should include the TW warning.