Chapter 4 - Emily*

Emily is a strong and gentle name. It comes from the original medieval Roman name Aemilius, which means rival. However, I prefer the Greek origin - Aimylos meaning persuasive. Because if there is one thing Emily Prentiss can do is persuade you to do whatever she wants.

🎶

Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You look so pretty and I love this view
Don't bother looking down
We're not going that way
At least I know, I am here to say

🎶

Authors Note: Hiiiii, sorry for not posting in ages! This chapter is more focused on Emily's and Olivia's "situationship" if the name of the chapter didn't give that away already ahahahah. Also chapter with "*" will have smut in them ;) Hope you enjoy this chapter!

TW:

· Very slight mention of PTSD symptoms and torture

· Slight mentions of anxiety symptoms

· Smut

· Slight Degradation

· Orgasm Denial

· Multiple Orgasms

🧶🧶🧶

Olivia's POV

No one says anything for a while and anxiety starts to crimple me once again. Breath. I look around and everyone is just looking at me with the same eyes my team had on when they found me in that cave. I was broken. I thought I was broken beyond the point of return. I still don't know how I survived those 3 months.

Once I was in the hospital and I could look at myself through a mirror I did not recognize myself. And it wasn't because of the scars, and the bruises. No, the scars were the least of my problems. When I saw my eyes, I didn't see myself, I saw a stranger looking back at me. A stranger that showed up when he made me lose myself. And that stranger still lives in the back of my head just waiting for its release, always trying to pry.

I am not the same person that Aaron met 13 years ago, I'm not the same 21-year-old Olivia that joined the FBI and the one at 22 before joining the Military. I'm a version of all of them and none of them, and sometimes I'm neither. But right now, now I'm the Olivia that must fight all these versions of herself and help catch a killer, the version that is not affected by any of this. The problem is that the last time that Olivia came out I almost didn't return.

"I wasn't trying to say that you don't know how to do your job. It's just that you appear out of nowhere, we know nothing about you. The file that could give us information is redacted for most of it. We just don't know anything about you to be sure that..." Morgan finally speaks.

"You can trust me?" I finish for him.

I look around the room, and I can see that they all agree. Except for Em and Hotch. The team has no idea who I am.

"I get it really. I don't trust easily either Morgan." I can see Hotch's face turn to me. Yeah, a lot of things have changed. "And I am here to answer all the questions I can. I do know you trust Em, so maybe start there, knowing she wouldn't trust someone that wasn't worthy of it."

"Where are you from? Where did you study? How did you end up a badass Captain? How do you know Emily? Do you..." Garcia starts asking multiple questions, but Morgan stops her before she can ask any more.