3

Your eyes watered as you slowly clapped but stopped when his eyes met yours. His eyes. The ones that held so much hope and happiness were now cold and broken. They were empty.
There was no love in them. No empathy, sympathy or humanity at all. Just odd emptiness. You knew who was the cause. It was you. It was only you. You tried to blink the tears away, making him smirk a little. Oh boy, you weren't ready for what was about to come your way.
"Are you okay dear?" Jungkook asked, bringing you out of your trance. You quickly blinked your tears away. "Uh yes I'm alright, don't worry dear.." You smiled, making him sigh. 

"Why were your eyes tearing up, love? Are you sure you're alright? You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" He smiled before kissing your forehead, making your mind go back to the day you ran away from Hoseok. He spoke exactly like Hoseok and that made you feel things you shouldn't have. "The flashes kind of hurt my eyes so that's why they were watering.." You giggled making him chuckle too. "Alright if you say so, pumpkin." Jungkook chirped as you gulped, forcing out a smile.

This was going to be one hell of a ride and you didn't even have a seat belt to begin with. What if he mentions the past? What if he tells Jungkook the truth? What if he tells Jungkook about the real reason behind the abortion? These were the only thoughts that'd been roaming in your mind ever since you saw him.

"Love, let's meet our boss?" Jungkook smiled as you nodded slowly, panic started to set in.
-time-skip-
"Ah who do we have here~" Hoseok cooed, smiling at Jungkook making him chuckle. "Our employee of the year, Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok smiled as Jungkook shook his hands with his. "Thank you, sir. This is my wife, Y/n." Jungkook smiled proudly as he looked at you lovingly whereas you just stared at Hoseok. "Ah, you're married..I see! What a lovely couple!" Hoseok chuckled as Jungkook blushed darkly. "Thank you, sir!" He thanked him as you blinked yourself out of your trance. "Well, nice to meet you Ms. Yn." Hoseok voiced out, his tone icy cold. "Uh..Hobi-" "Um please call me Mr.Hoseok or Sir. I don't think I've ever been called Hobi." Hoseok cut you off as you nodded, your heart pained at how he resisted the nickname you gave him.
"...Sorry, sir..Um nice to meet you too." You muttered as he nodded. "So, Mr. Jeon..how'd you both meet?" He asked as you looked up at him immediately, terror and fear splashed on your face making him smirk internally though he didn't even look at you. "Ah, I'm glad you asked that, sir! I met her at a bus stop," He pauses and giggles, "She was actually in need of medical help, so I took her to the hospital. She didn't have anyone there so I took her in, and now..." He smiled softly, "We're married and happily living with our 4 year old son. I would love to make him meet you, Mr.Hoseok!" Jungkook beamed as Hoseok smiled, surprised by the fact that you were having a kid with Jungkook. "...Wow, that must've taken lots of guts." He looked at you straight in the eyes as you tried to look away. 

"Well, in that case...You'd love to meet my daughter too! She's 6 years old." Hoseok smiled, making you wonder who he got married to...did he move on? How did he have a kid after being with you for 7 years..? These thoughts didn't seem to leave your mind.
And that's exactly what he wanted.
"Oh! Then how about you come over for dinner tomorrow, sir? We'd love to have you as our guest tomorrow, am I right?" Jungkook smiled at you, making you force out a smile. "Of course..." You muttered. "Alright then, Mr.Jeon! I'll meet you tomorrow night." Hoseok chuckled before picking up the wine glass which shook you to levels considering the fact that he never drank when the two of you were together. Hoseok chuckled, patting Jungkook's shoulder before walking over to other investors of the company leaving you dumbfounded at what just happened.

As soon as he went away, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. "What happened, Yn? You're so silent...it's so unlike you, baby." Jungkook frowned as you sighed anxiously. "Look, sometimes people don't have to be the best all the fucking time okay?" You spat as he blinked at what the fuck just possessed you. "Honey, why are you making such a big deal out of it...people are staring.." He mumbled as you scoffed. "I'm making a big deal about it? Gosh why are you such a damn baby! Grow up, Jungkook! It's high time!" You spewed out words hitting him like a dagger. "Okay that's it." He voiced out, his tone icy cold. "No, let's talk-" "What's going on?" Hoseok cut you off as he stared at a teary-eyed Jungkook who hastily wiped his tears away before putting a smile on his face. "I...Nothing, sir. My wife is just really tired and misses Jeongsan so we'd like to leave now...I apologize for the inconvenience caused." Jungkook said as he grabbed your wrist whereas you tried to wriggle it out of his hold but who were you kidding? He was way stronger than you.
"Jungkook LET ME GO!" You yelled as he let go of your hand. "Why..why would you say that when you know how insecure I am about my relationship with you...what just happened to you? We have a kid together, what was all...did you mean it..?" He sniffled, looking at you with tears in his eyes as you let the guilt sink in. "I-" "Yes or no?" He cut you off, tears now cascading down his cheeks as you tried to hold him but he moved backwards, cracking your heart even more. "No..I did not...I promise I did not.." You sniffled. Both of you were in tears. "Then why'd you say that? All I did was make sure that you're okay and this is what I get for caring about your well-being? We were just fine...why did you do this..?" He asked, harshly wiping his tears off his face.
"I...I was just stressed...and I took it all out on you. I am so sorry about this...you're perfect..please forget all the bullshit I just pulled back there..."
"Well, I'm glad to know you've realized your mistake. I can't just forget it. Let's go home." He spoke before getting in the car as you teared up at the tone he used. Blinking your tears away you sat inside the car as he drove off. Hoseok on the other hand smirked seeing the two of you fight from the security room.
"Looks like my plan worked after-all." He smirked before walking off to his car as he drove off.