6

~At the Dinner~
"So...how'd you both meet?" You asked Maya who was confused by your question. "We're friends, what do you mean?" She replied, raising an eyebrow..clearly judging you. You were even worse than what Hoseok had described you as to Maya. (I mean yn okay? Not y'all. We are hot asf.) "Oh, so Jiya isn't your daughter, I see...sad. Where's her real mom?" You smirked a little seeing Hoseok put his fork down. "Y/n, why don't we bring the dessert out, hm yes." Jungkook interrupted, getting up before dragging you to the kitchen with him.

"Jungkook what the fuck was that?" You snapped. "Shouldn't I be the one who should be asking that to you? Why would you ask them such a personal question and the way you spoke is so messed up!" He scoffed, taking the dessert out of the fridge. Their bickering was audible to Hoseok who just smirked.

"Maya, I am really sorry about what just happened right now.." Hoseok mumbled, holding her hand as she shook her head before smiling at him softly. "Hey, we both know what she was trying to do. And she didn't succeed, okay? Jiya will always be my daughter okay? Don't be sorry." Maya smiled as Hoseok sighed in relief.

"I swear, you're the most understanding person I've come across in my entire life!" He giggled, hugging her tightly.

"But-" "No buts, Yn. He's our boss and guest too. Be respectful please...I beg you." Jungkook spoke, his tone laced with disappointment. "Fine..." You sighed, putting on a smile before heading back to the table. "The cake looks delicious! Who made this?" Hoseok smiled, taking another bite making Jungkook smile brightly. "I did, sir." Jungkook spoke, making Hoseok smile big. "It not only looks delicious, but tastes awesome too!" Hoseok giggled as he ate. Maya was also having it, but what she didn't realize was that some of the icing was on the corner of her lips. "Oh wait, you have a little something on your lips." Hoseok chuckled, before wiping it off, making Yn burn in jealousy.

She smirked before raising her leg upwards, caressing his leg making him choke on his cake with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Are you alright, Hobi?" Maya asked, concerned making you roll your eyes at her. But only you saw that, no one else did. "I'll be back from the bathroom, excuse me..." Hoseok mumbled, clearly uncomfortable with what you had just done. You got up, pretending to get some water for yourself when in reality you'd followed him to the bathroom. Just before he could lock the door, you barged inside and locked the door before placing the key inside your bra.

"Please listen to me.. " You put on your sad face as he scoffed. "Ms. Yn. Does your husband know what you just tried to do right now? Please let me go or I will make a scene." Hoseok spoke, his tone cold making you tear up. "Fine I'll let you go but please listen to me.." You sniffled as he rolled his eyes before sighing. "Go on. Only 5 minutes." He snapped as you smiled big before moving very close to him. "I miss you...everyday. You have no idea how much I've wanted to sort things out...It was very foolish of me to run away like that after aborting your baby...but I was scared...I was very scared." You cried silently, looking up at him trying to find some kind of emotion inside his eyes but they were empty.

"You. Did. This. To. Yourself." He replied, as if he didn't care about you anymore. Which was very true.

But your delusional self still thought he was just trying to act tough. Not being able to take the desperation inside you anymore, you cupped his cheeks before kissing him, making him push you away immediately.

"Excuse me?!" He yelled, wiping his lips off as he tried to wash them. (LMAO) "What..? Don't you love me?" You pouted as he stared at you in disbelief before pushing you away.

"You're fucking married. You have a child with that man who's so hopelessly and blindly in love with you that he doesn't see your tactics and toxic behaviors, the way I did. And I don't love you. Not one bit. I hate you. I loathe you." He growled, as you just stared at him with tears in your eyes. "But he's...please...just one chance...please..." You cried, holding his hands as he tried to yank them away.