the deal and unwanted.

As we made our way to the stage no one broke eye contact with us and bowed as we went by . I suddenly felt uncomfortable but he just held my hand tightly and rubbed circles with his thumb on my hand . I saw his mother smile and as I pass she wispers you got this I just nod unsure.  We walk up three steps and im facing a whole pack . My pack just as ethen was about to speak the doors burst open and in walks his brother and a witch . Eavryone gasps but no one moves . Ethen was furious that he would dare to be here  on his land I could see it but just then our unwanted guest spoke. Well well what a beautiful mate you have brother why don't you be a weak little human and run along luna . Now all eyes were on me . Before ethen could stop me I walked up to the sorry excuse for a wolf and shaped him in the face causing his with to step in front of him but I was done with being scared all the time time to be a vanhellsing. Move witch I suggest you pick your battles wisely as a vanhellsing I will not kill you I will do worse I will bind your magic and make you human and you you know I can vanhellsing is an angle name we are desended from angles to rid this world of evil so you know my magic beats yours. She stepped back and said your on your own I will leave forgive me luna with that she ran . I turned to him he looked shocked then smiled. you are so powerful if you made her run . I saw him reach for me but I grabbed his hand and bent it back behind his back forcing him to his knees I was so mad he stood between my family and peace. You miserable excuse for life how dare you come to my pack and threaten my family and pack I swore yo protect I am done being afraid of scum like you im a vanhellsing a luna a wife and soon a mother and I will die before I let you hurt anyone hear if you ever come back hear I will kill you or worse you will beg me for death . Eavryone was stunned and ethen looked proud . Just the this mutt spoke up . You better kill me if not I will burn your world down and make you watch . Now it was ethans turn to speak . If you touch whats mine you will die . Then let's settle this brother fight to the death winner gets alpha tittle and your luna she will have my pup after I kill yours . With that Ethan was fighting his wolf but did agree . So in one week there will be a fight and I hope the angles still watch us vanhellsings because my baby will be a first ever half breed it will bring peace between worlds . As I let him go he stands and quickly kissed me before I could stop him but was ripped of by Chris who has become like my brother. How dare you touch luna she is worth 100 of you . Ethen was held back by his father who was telling him he was trying to get to him let it go . Before leaving the room and pack lands he looks at ethen and says she tastes good brother I will destroy her . After he left the pack bow on there knees to me I looked at Chris confused. He smiled and said thay are proud of you thay now fully see you as there luna you stood up for the pack . I smiled I knew then I had found my way I knew I was ment to be a luna. and no one would ever take that from me . Chris meet me in our room yes luna . I ran as fast as I could with ethen right behind followed by Chris.  Whats wrong baby. Ethen I know you will win but if something happens I won't the baby to be taken by Chris to a safe place. I want him to take the baby to your sister she will keep it safe her coven is powerful and as a queen no one will challenge her . I was crying now  promise me Chris and also my sword for its the birth right of eavry vanhellsing. Please. I promise luna I will leave you both he bowed and left I fell on the bed crying baby it will be ok I will not lose I promise. I can't lose you ethen. You won't be that brave girl that stood up to my brother. I'm trying I just need this over . And just then it went from bad to worse  . Thats the moment my water broke . Umm ethen . Yes love my water broke . How its too early not for a vanhellsing our magic mixed with your alpha gean. Its makes it faster then normal werewolf/human pregnancy. What do I do get your mum and the girls .and a dr . Shit was all I heard as he ran . Ethen mind link I need you . Ok ok umm . Just then a mother and two girls run in with a Dr.  And with ethen holding my hand I started a long night of pushing. After 2 hours a cry was heard and a baby boy with his fathers eyes was born. And then another pain ripped through me . Whats wrong. The dr looked happy as he says we have another baby coming.  After another 10 minutes a little girl was born . And right after another boy was born then we had a family and I was stunned. After we had cleaned them up we dismissed eavryone to bond with them . What should we name them . Luka jade and Mike was what we decided on . Just then a knock at the door sent ethen into a protective stance infront of us . It was just Chris with two angles . Our lovely vanhellsing we have been sent with these swords three for your children thay hold more magic and skill then yours and thay will be our new warriors for all magic and non magic kind and as alpha children unstoppable so we have blessed them with these to be given at eighteen after thay have been trained by you . Thank you . Your welcome luna vanhellsing.  with a bow thay left after giving Chris the swords to put in hiding to stay safe . One stopped just before disappearing into thin air . And said remember not all fights end with a winner . With a sad smile . I had a bad feeling but just held my baby's tight . We had a few days before we had to worry.