please me: always yours part two

I felt a wet thingy being darted all over my face a couple of times. I groaned grumpily and move to my side while my eyes are still closed.

When I am about to fall deep into my slumber, I felt that wet thingy again darting on my skin but this time it is on my neck.

I opened my eyes and turned around. I gave them a glare but she seems unfazed by my hawkish gaze because she is smiling widely at me while holding Rocco in her arms. Realization dawned on me na si Rocco pala ang may kagagawan at si Y/N ang pasimuno. She tried waking me up by Rocco licking my face.

"Good Morning, Aly!" Masiglang niyang bati sa akin habang unti-unting akong umuupo sa kama.

Rocco barked and wiggles his way out of Y/N's arms to run towards me and greeted me again with a lick on my face. I rubbed his head and nuzzles his nose. "Good morning rin, baby boy. Did you get a good night sleep?"

Rocco barked again and jumped off the bed, dashing outside the room and I am left with my grinning wife.

"Ano nginingisi-ngisi mo d'yan?" I rolled my eyes as I collated my messy hair with my hands while Y/N watched me as I tie my hair in a ponytail.

She shooked her head and grabbed my waist when I stood from from the bed.

Y/N pulled me in to her lap and tightened her arms around me. I felt her sniffling my neck as I sighed heavily. I tapped her arms, signaling for her to let go of me. "Y/N, let go. I want to pee."

She nuzzled her head on the crook of my neck and mumbles on my skin. "No. Not until you say na bati na tayo."

I felt a shiver travelled down my spine as waves of electricity ignites my veins. After years of being together, she never failed to make me feel weak all the time with the little things that she do but before I could melt in her arms, my mind reminds me of why we are still not okay, it is because she forgot something special yesterday.

"Magiging bati lang tayo if naalala mo na ang kailangan at dapat mong alalahanin." I said firmly.

"Fine." She groaned in my neck and it vibrated on my skin. "But huwag kang aalis sa bed, isuot mo ito." Iniabot niya sa akin ang pulang handkerchief.

"Ano naman gagawin ko dito?" Tanong ko nang hawakan ko ang panyo at kumalas naman siya sa akin. Hindi siya umimik sa halip ay kinindatan niya lang ako at lumabas ng kwarto.

I rolled my eyes and go to the bathroom first before I obliged to her request.

Pagkalabas ko ng banyo ay muli akong umupo sa kama at ipiniring sa sarili kong mata ng pulang panyo.

I waited patiently for my wife and moments later I could hear her voice outside the room.

"Trish?!"

"Hmm?"

"Nakapiring ka na ba?" Her voice was muffled but it was quite clear to me.

"Yes, Aly! Halika na nga dito!"

"Wehhh?" Tukso niya sa akin pero ramdam ko ang pag-aalinlangan sa boses niya.

"Isa...Aly kapag hindi ka puma—" Naputol ang sasabihin ko ng narinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto. "Susunod ka naman pala, eh." Komento ko sa kaniya habang naririnig ko ang yabag niyang papalapit na sa akin.

I felt the bed dipped on her weight and I raised my eyebrow when my nostrils suddenly smell something delicious. I was about to grab the handkerchief but she slapped my hand lightly.

"Don't!" She warned me.

I rubbed the spot where she slap my hand. "Aray naman. Sumbong kita kay Mama!"