THE END

After that event

Polu: how can you do this to me? Didn't I asked you before?

Y/n: I didn't know anything. Everything happened suddenly.

Polu: you don't need to excuse yourself. Both of you performed together. kabse chal rhi hai everything?

Y/n: it's enough now. I said I didn't know anything

Polu: ab to tere bolne ke liye Kuch baccha bhi nhi. Zindagi Mai I just loved him. That was one sided! I was about to ask him but I waited till our year end! I just want to say *Sahi khel gyi ladki*

Y/n: meri koi Galti hai hi nhi! Have you seen

Polu: You just have backstabbed on me? I was very wrong! Tu sanp pe sanp

She cuts the call.
Then you went to a bar near to your house. Raat ke 2 baje. Everyone was sleeping then.
[Alcohol is injurious to health]
Then you started drinking. After half an hour you've noticed someone familiar. That's Ajey. He was coming towards you. 

Ajey: yn?

Yn: haan?

Your pov:
Huh? It's Ajey here! Why? Why? Why I have to face him today? Can't I be alone for the whole night? Why? My life turned into complete mess? I think he doesn't know about that. But why? Why? Why he was not invited in my birthday? Why mom didn't? Yah a lot of why's in my mind! Then he asked me something but I didn't hear anything because of the loud music. Suddenly I noticed him coming closer to me! He whispered something into my ears then.

Ajey: Happy birthday yn.

Oh it's my birthday! I have completely forgotten. My life's been turned up side down. I was about to leave from there excusing something in my phone but I felt a sudden grip on my waist. He pulled me closer. He again said something which I couldn't hear that much [ behri hai sali] but I guessed he asked me am I alone here?  In response I just nodded.
I'm drunk. It's not my first time but I was feeling very hazy this time. I really needed to divert my mind. Abhi kuch badal thodi na jayega?
Having ittaaa Sara thoughts in my mind, I felt him coming too much close to me. His lips touched mine but suddenly everything blackked out.
[Readers: author ki bacchi kabhi to kiss karade?]
The next day I discovered myself in my room.

Ajey's pov:
I was about to kiss her. Ohh Gosh! How can I? I didn't ask her! I was about to ruin our friendship mainly. Thanks to her. She just passed out before my kiss. Maybe over drinking. I was here because of my dad. He insulted me a lot. So I sneaked out of my house and came here. I was surprised umm no shocked to see her. Then I thought she just wanted to enjoy her freedom in her birthday night but she didn't seem to be okay. So at first I asked her is everything ok. But I didn't get any reply so I went close to her eyes and wished her happy birthday. Then I droped her to her house. Her sister opened the door. She was shocked as expected and she thanked me with a smile and I left.
I'm sure something is wrong. Something is fishy.

Sanchita's pov:
What the hell? When she got out? And now she's with Ajey? What the hell she wants? She is hella drunk. Even he seemed same. But if they did something wrong Ajey would never dropped her to home. Even Mom could open the door. To their fucking luck I opened. Idk what would happened if she did. Whatever I took her to her room. Having many questions in my mind, I went to bed. Should I ask her everything tomorrow? Or I should let her be! She didn't seem happy after the news. Idk what's my sister wants? I never had that much understanding relationship with her. But she should have told me anything about this. Maybe  it's my fault! But as her elder sister I always want her to be happy. Isn't she happy with nischay? But nischay seemed very happy.

The next day

Your pov:
What the I'm in my bed? Did Ajey kissed me yesterday? I just dunno anything. I woke with a very bad headache today. I don't think I'm able to join the classes today. So I decided to be home. Suddenly I became very scared to face mom. I'm sure Ajey dropped me home. I woke up from bed and noticed a paper in my purse.

' I'm really sorry yn. I was too much drunk. I didn't mean to. I hope you are okay.'

Huh? Did he kissed me? But I don't remember something like that. His lips just touched mine. Fuck?! But now I'm going to be someone else's wife. When Ajey was about to kiss me why I didn't protested. I was quite? I didn't even protested when he grabbed me by waist. Oh god. What's happening to me. Yesterday ruined my life.

In college

Ajey and nischay were sitting together. A girl went there.

Preet: yn kaha hai? She didn't come yet?

Both of them had a questioning look and a blush in their face.

Ajey: no. Maybe she's busy with something.

Then the girl left.

Nischay: Bhai she isn't busy.

Ajey's pov:
Isse kaise pata chal gya?

Nischay: I didn't tell you about the good news.

Ajey: huh good News?

Nischay: Me and yn getting married. Yesterday our parents announced our wedding. I know it's too early but our parents decided both of us I mean my brother and me will marry sanchita and yn. I wanted to tell you with yn. Idk why she isn't here yet.

Ajey: congratulations yaar. I really need to congratulate her too.

Ajey's pov:
My mystery got solved. She was a bit upset yesterday. I did very wrong to her. I don't have courage to face her now. I'm really sorry to my bestie and her too. He never backstabbed on me. He always protected me.

Ajey:party chahiye ab to mujhe.

Nischay: haan jaroor.

Nischay's pov:
The plan was of sanchita's to surprise her. But she looked more shocked than surprised. Maybe she's a bit tensed for this change. I don't have the courage to call her now. So I think I should tell her about how I feel. I should propose her. But not today. I'll wait for somedays and then maybe!

Your pov:
I have to do something. Really something. My heart cried for Ajey while I think for nischay. I didn't thought about nischay in that way because of polu but somebody kill me please. I don't wanna live anymore.

Then I checked my Fanpage. Everybody wished me along with triggered insaan. I did a qna. The most asked question is whom do you  love more? Carry ya triggu? Ain't I in the same position now? Ajey or nischay? I have never thought about this. But the questions everything making me think that way. I need someone to talk to. But I have lost my only person whom I could talk to. I really I can't take any decision.  I need some time to think about the whole thing and then take any decision. So I decided to call Ajey first. But for the God's shake he didn't pick my call. My life just needed this. I wanted to ask him really he feels for me or not. So I went to college to ask him about yesterday. At first I didn't want to ask him coz he apologized but now I have started feeling something for him. After the shocking news I accepted nischay as my fiance but what Ajey did yesterday and the way I didn't protested I don't think what should I do. I wanted to cry harder. Ohh! I didn't found Ajey anywhere. So I left without taking the classes. My lifes been fucked up nah?

My life's freaking complicated.

A/n: so what do you think? What should she do? Ajey or nischay? Carry or triggu?

See you in the next season with her answers. Thanks for reading! Thanks for giving me courage to write.

"Grateful"

I love you two  l Carryminati l TRIGGERED INSAAN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें