New Start

So, hi from this side! Writing this after a long time. I myself forgot the story! Tum log kya khak Yaad rakhoge! So I'm giving a whole recap of the last season. I know it's a bit long gap between two seasons! But koi naa. If you're free then go and read the whole season! But ig Recap se ho jayegi. Let's start ✨

Recap: Ajey, Nischay and Yn doing MBA in same college. Yn is a big fan of both of them but doesn't know about their real identity. Ajey and Nischay both fall in love with Yn but nobody tells her how they feel where POLU is the only friend of yn who she trusts from her heart. Yn also becomes friend of both of them. But the trouble caused in the last part because of SANCHITA ( your sister) and ABHISHEK (Nischay's brother) they caught both Nischay and Yn together several times and Sanchita loves Abhishek. So both of them planned a surprise for Yn and Nischay. Nischay is very happy with the surprise but that turned yn's life upside down. On yn's birthday their parents announced Sanchita and Abhishek's marriage along with Yn and Nischay's. That night yn went to a pub cuz she was in a fix what to do. There she met Ajey and unintentionally Ajey was about to kiss yn and yn blacked out. The next day yn tried to find Ajey for the answer but after learning everything Ajey was nowhere to be seen. And you know polu had a hugee crushh on Nischay that she told yn from the beginning but after this she is not talking to her.

Recap ends here

Author: if you want the whole vibe then please check out the whole season. It's not possible for me to give a recap of the whole season though I tried my best. So let's continue the story 🤍

That day at college

Nischay: Hi yn, happy birthday! Are you okay?

Yn: Umm Haan. Thanks.

Nischay: Are you going to home?

Yn: yes.

Nischay: Chalo Mai Chor deta hu.

Yn: I'll go by myself. Thanks.

Without any answer yn left.

Nischay's pov:
Isn't she happy? What happened to her? Is she okay? I really need to talk to her. Isn't she be happy after that. That means she has no feelings for me. All she is doing is formalities. Can't she tell me clearly?

At home

Your pov:
I need some time of my own. Nischay isn't a bad guy at all. He's so caring. I spent a lot of time with him. Maybe I'm lucky but i don't know why I can't except everything.

Sanchita: Tu thik Hain?

Yn: Haan.

Sanchita: Sorry for asking but kal Aje

Yn: Please I don't wanna talk now. Leave me alone.

Two days passed but Ajey is nowhere to be seen.

Your pov:
I called him several times. I guess he blocked me. What he intended to do was mistake and I forgave him ohh no I tried to forget him. In these two days I didn't go to college and mom's in village for somedays. I eventually locked myself in my room. Sanchita tried but I ignored her. Nischay also called me but I just passed it. I can't tell anyone about my feelings. I really have no one in the world. I'm all alone fighting with my life.

I love you two  l Carryminati l TRIGGERED INSAAN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें