- 4 -

Y/n pov

Time skip ~

As I went downstairs and entered the kitchen, Jungkook was setting the table and Mia was chatting with her boyfriend. Jimin and Taehyung were busy making sandwiches.

I grabbed up five glasses, filled them with water, and placed them on the table.

Finally, all five of us were enjoying a nice meal when Mia poked her phone against my shoulder to show me something."

Y/n, see this is my boyfriend and I. His name is Jack" It included an image of what appeared to be Mia and Jack. They were embracing eachother in the selfie.

However, that Jack was the one who cheated on me on our two-year anniversary and then vanished after our breakup.

"Oh.." I spoke, as tears threatened to spill from my eyes

I quickly lowered my head, ate my sandwich in silence, and then walked to my room.

As soon as I stepped inside the room, I slumped against the door and sobbed as all of my old memories flooded back.

Flash back

5 months before y/n moved to South Korea

Y/n pov

It was Jack and I's second anniversary. I have prepared a rose bouquet and a photo album of us from the previous two years because I was so excited.

When I got to his house, I rang the bell, but no one responded. I tried again, but still got no response.

Normally, I'd assume that he was gone, but this time, sounds were also coming from Jack and the girl's mouths as they moaned.

As I returned home, tears began to well up in my eyes.

1 week after the incident

Recently, Jack has been quite distant from me, dry with me, and even forgot our anniversary.

Today, Jack finally called me.

"Y/n, can you come to my place real quick? " Jack asked in a strict tone

"What happened babe? " I asked getting worried

"Just come" He said hanging up.

I drove to Jack's house with my purse and noticed another pair of heels as I entered. Jack has never brought a girl home, and none of his girl-friends would either at this time.

When I walked in, Jack stood in front of me and motioned for me to sit on the couch.

"Y/n, We're over, you were just a dare" Jack said curtly.

"what? " I asked as I was in complete disbelief after all I loved him with all my heart.

"Yea and you  get out now cause my girlfriend is comi-" I cut him off with a tight slap on his right cheek and stormed out of the house.

 I cried repeatedly during the night, which caused my eyes to be puffy in the morning.

2-3 Months later

I haven't heard or seen Jack since our breakup; it's as if he vanished. On top of that, my mom and her boyfriend's wedding was being arranged, which made me feel anxious.

End of flashback

"Cupcake, get ready we are going for a drive around" Jimin yelled through my door as I slowly got my self up and went to cover my swollen eyes with some makeup.

That wasn't working much so I wore my sunglasses and got down to the car.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆