- 8 -

Y/n pov

I woke up with my head feeling like it has been hit a rock.

I went downstairs groaning from the headache.

"Oh, you're awake come and take a seat. I made hangover soup for you. " Jimin said with a concerned look.

"Thank you oppa" I said giving him a faint smile.

After I finished breakfast I went to college.

Time skip~

I finished collage so I was heading home when I saw Taehyung and Jimin talking with each other.

As I was about to pass them, Jimin spotted me and now I am with both of them.

"Dude, I'll be right back. I think I left my book in class" Jimin said rushing back leaving me and Taehyung alone.

"Uhh hey y/n..." Taehyung said scratching the back of neck with that darn cute smile of his.

"Hey Taehyung" I said waving my hand awkwardly.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" He said waiting for my reply. I immediately had my stomach doing cartwheels.

"Of course, sure! " I said with a bright smile on my face as came to hug me.

Time skip to the day of the date

I had to lie to Jimin that I was going out for a hangout with my friends because I knew that there was no way that he would let me go on a date with Taehyung.

Time skip ~

We were at the park for a picnic. We were both facing each other staring in to each other's eyes but it got ruined when I got a call from Jimin.

Both of us groaned at the disruption of the romantic mode.

"Yea oppa?" I asked.

"Cupcake, I'm going out so I'll be home only at night." He said from the other side.

"Ok oppa"  I said and hung up after bidding each other goodbyes.

Me and Taehyung went to one of the viewpoints to see the sunset. As the sun was setting Taehyung uttered something filling me with multiple emotions at once.

"Y/n, I don't like you......

I love you"

Before he could seal my lips, I heard a sound of gunshot. I knew it was going to be my enemy gang but I never expected to him attack this fast.

I knew I had to protect Taehyung but at the same time not reveal myself for now.

"Tae go to the car fast, I'll follow you back" I said covering Taehyung.

"No y/n, come with me" Taehyung said with worry and concern while dragging me to the car as he was being stubborn with his decision.

As we were going to hide, a gunshot was aimed at me but Taehyung replaced me with him getting himself shot.

"Taehyung! " I panicked as tears were rolling down my eyes.

I rushed to the hospital with him in my arms.

I called a doctor and the operation was going on.

Soon the doctor came out and I immediately approached him.

"I have both good  news and bad news. The good news is that we were able to save him and the bad news is that he is in a critical coma so we won't be able to predict when he would wake up" 

I let out a sigh of relief after knowing that he was fine

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Note : Y/n is a mafia if yall forgot. She got into Mafia back in US when she was with her mother.