Chapter 1 - There's A Beginning

"Babe hurry up before we're late" Denise yelled at her boyfriend Cam'Ron.

"Chill out babe, we're gonna be on time, it's only 8:30. You know it takes time to get this sexy" Cam'Ron said smirking at her through the mirror.

Denise had waited 4 months to find out the sex of her baby and was growing impatient by the minute.

"I'm getting in the car, you have five minutes and if you're not there by then I'm leaving without you" Denise said as she stormed out of the room to go sit in the car.

Denise had woken up early that morning to get ready for her appointment. She had her natural curly hair in an afro and wore a soft pink colored maxi dress with her pink and white sandals.

She sat in the car for exactly five minutes before she decided to get into the drivers seat. Just as she was about to start the car Cam'Ron strolled out of the house looking as sexy as ever.

His tall muscular build filled out his outfit perfectly. He wore a black V neck with some True religion jeans sagging slightly and some Black and gold Jordan Retros with a gold chain draped around his neck. It was simple, but he made it look good.

Denise stared at him and almost forgot why she was so angry ... Almost.

He got in the car and stared at the angry look on her face. He laughed at her sour expression which upset her even more.

She punched him in the arm and turned to stare out of her window ignoring him.

"Awww is my little nisey poo angry at me?" he teased as he reached over to rub her cheek. She turned away from him and tried to hide her smile. She hated that she couldn't stay mad at him.

He pulled out of their driveway and headed to the doctors office. They walked into the office just as a nurse was calling her name and they followed her to the back.

The nurse led them to a room and instructed Denise to sit down on the table.

"So how are you feeling today? Have you been eating healthy or having any strange cravings?" the older Hispanic nurse questioned pulling out her clip board.

" I've been doing fine so far, no cravings yet, I'm just really anxious to find out if we're having a boy or a girl" Denise answered.

"You better hurry up nurse, she's been getting on my nerves all week" Cam joked. Denise didn't find him funny and shot him an evil glare. Cam sat back in his seat and stopped talking.

The nurse giggled at the young couple "Well you won't have to wait much longer, the doctor will be right with you in a moment."

A few minutes later a young Asian doctor walked in the room.

"So how are you feeling today sweet heart?" the doctor asked smiling at Denise. Cam rolled his eyes, he hated how the doctor flirted with her at all the appointments right in front of his face.

"I'm doing fine Dr.Kim" Denise cheerfully answered

"I'm doing fine too, thanks for asking" Cam stated looking the doctor dead in his eyes daring him to say something slick.

"That's good to know" the doctor responded clearing his throat " so let's take a look at this baby" Dr.Kim said as he laid Denise back on the bed and exposed her growing belly. He put the cold gel on her stomach causing her to shift, and turned on the machine.

Both Denise and Cam'Ron looked at the screen waiting to hear what the doctor had to say next.

"Well it looks like you'll be having a baby.."