Chapter 2 - There's A Boy

Denise

I woke up the next morning and stretched as I got out of bed, I was still a little sore from last night. Ever since I've become pregnant I've been extremely horny and Cam'Ron makes sure he uses that against me as often as he can. I blushed at the thought of it. It was 6:45 and I still had to get ready for my 8am class. When I got out of bed I glanced back at a still sleeping Cam and just admired his good looks. He laid there on his back still naked drooling on the pillow he was cuddling with. I giggled to my self and headed towards the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and slipped on my grey Pink sweatsuit and some tan Uggs. I brushed my hair into a sloppy bun on top of my head and headed down stairs to make Cam some breakfast for when he wakes up. I decided to make French toast, eggs, and bacon.

I let Pandora play while I was cooking and danced throughout the kitchen. I was on 'Cuddy Buddy' radio and they were playing love songs from the early 2000s. Just as I was grabbing the eggs from out of the fridge they played me and Cam's song, 'Knocks Me Off My Feet ' by Stevie Wonder. This song brought back so many memories, and I couldn't help but to think about how far we've come as a couple. I remember when I met him on my first day at Compton High.

I sat in my moms pickup truck parked in front of the school and refused to get out.

"Ma, why can't we just move back home? I'll get a job down at the market to help pay the bills" I whined not wanting to start school in the middle of the year not knowing anybody.

It wasn't that I didn't like it out here, I actually really enjoyed LA. We used to come out here a lot to visit my grandma when I was younger because this is where my mom is from. When my dad got sick we stopped visiting, and now here we are living here.

"Now you know we can't do that. Listen here girl everything is gonna be just fine, just go in there and be yourself and you'll make friends in no time. And if you don't I'll come up here and make you some friends you hear me." My mom said cracking her knuckles, "This is our home now and we'll just have to make the best of it." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

I laughed at the thought of my mom getting violent, she was the nicest person I knew.

"Bye ma" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and getting out the car. I walked up into the school and went to the main office to receive my class schedule and locker code.

I walked in the office and it was pretty empty besides the older lady behind the desk and two students hanging fliers on the bulletin board.

" Hi, I was told to come here to get my classes" I told the lady behind the desk

"Name and Birthday" she asked not looking up at me

"Denise Taylor, August 24, 1993" I replied. She typed something's into her computer and handed me a sheet of paper.

"Here's your schedule, now take a seat over there while I go grab your textbooks." She said and I went and sat near the door.

" Look man, I told that nigga next time I saw his punk ass it was fades on sight." I overhead a boy's voice coming out of the principals office.

"Language young man." The man I'm guessing was the principal scolded at the boy.

"Look I ain't got time for all this I'm out." The boy said walking away from the principal. He passed by my seat and we made eye contact. This boy was beautiful. He had caramel brown skin and chocolate brown eyes.

He stood there about 6'1 in a red tee shirt, some black jeans, and a pair of red Jordan's, wearing a large gold watch on his wrist that matched the gold chain around his neck. He had short curly brown hair and a look on his face that said 'I'm the shit'.